wonderland

Started by disneyrules, October 28, 2009, 06:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

Hi i am new to the site.
Something i thought of not long ago is a miniland themed to wonderland this land could be place behind alice's curious labryinth. There could be a path next to the labryinth leading to the entrance. The entrance can be themed to the rabbit hole and close to the entrance thier could be a darkride.
Other rides and attractions in wonderland,

Updated and expanded alices curious labryinth (bigger queens castle with meet and greet.)
Alice in wonderland darkride close to entrance (Simaler to darkride in california.)
Moved mad hatters tea cups.
Rabbit house meet and greet.
Mini rollercoaster themed to the forest in alice in wonderland.
Queen of hearts resturant (near castle.)

Scenery for this land will have things featured from the movie like talking flowers, rosebushes and oversized plants.
Thanks for reading and does anybody have any ideas.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Anthony

Welcome!

We've got a place just for your own home-Imagineering ideas, so I'll move this topic there. Also, a tip for the future - please use some kind of punctuation and capital letters, etc. It makes your post much more likely to be read and replied to.

The Butlin Boy

Interesting ideas disneyrules, I can see how they'd work. I think your ideas are fantastic, so thanks for sharing them with us :)

luke85

Great ideas! I love Alice in Wonderland, and any attraction themed to it, so I would LOVE a mini-land, particularly a Queen of Hearts restaurant like they have in TDL.

disneyrules

There would also be a childrens play area themed to the forest it would be next to the rollercoaster.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

dmmosh69

personaly i think thats this idea is rearly rearly rearly good, i luv AIWL this would be so cool
make it so  :D

JelleP

Sounds great!
I think it would be fantastic when DLP did something like this, but the money hmm... :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

HildeKitten

I think this is an awesome idea, hopefully Disney will hear about it and make it happen!
I'd LOVE this area because I adore Alice in Wonderland!

disneyrules

Thank you for all the great comments guys!
By the way i have found out that someone posted an idea simaler to mine on a blog i just wanted to say this so you wont think i copied of his idea. :)
I am starting to draw out my ideas and i will try to put them up on this site but i am unsure how to do this.
[/size]

disneyrules

I am also going to add a ride for the new tim burton alice in wonderland.
[/size]

Columbiad

Is this going in Fantasyland? Is it themed to the new Tim Burton film? or Disney's animated version?

disneyrules

Quote from: "Columbiad"Is this going in Fantasyland? Is it themed to the new Tim Burton film? or Disney's animated version?
No all the wonderland attractons would be in there own mini land and it will be themed to the classic animated film except for one ride which will be themed to the tim burton film.
[/size]