Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Now Open!)

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

...and was it a press release or something like this? :D
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

humbug83

Quote from: "Riebi"...and was it a press release or something like this? :D

My sister telephoned them to ask and they said 1st June!

jortlaban

if there is any opening date it will be june 17..... as some sources say that I personnaly find more reliable than your sisters phonecall.
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

Riebi

Maybe this is answered earlier in this topic:

Will the cars-characters talk and move (animatronic) or are they just "statues"?

Kristof

There have been rumours that Lightning and Mater will talk to the guests, but that's probably just a soundeffect.

Nala_84

I know, we've already seen the cars where the people will sit in. Are they only "cars" or are there also some characters of the film?

And where will those talking Mater- and Lightning-animatronics be situated?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Whoknew?

Wasn't it already stated out that Lightning McQueen and Mater won't be animatronics. And I don't think LMQ or M will be on the turntables for the reason that they are standing some meters away at the entrance of the attraction, wich would kill the illusion, wouldn't it?

Kristof

Well, let me explain it once again...  :lol:   Mater and Lightning will stand along the track, next to the turntables to encourage the guests.  They probably won't be animatronics, but likely "statues" like the Genie for the Flying Carpets.

Guido and Luigi will stand in front of their shop, as a photo location for guests.  These will be statues as well.

Whoknew?

that's what i've said, isn't it?  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

More detail has arrived on-set of Cars Race Rally:

This ride is going to look sooooo cool when it's done! :D

Source:Dlrp.fr

disneymadchris

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"More detail has arrived on-set of Cars Race Rally:

This ride is going to look sooooo cool when it's done! :D

Source:Dlrp.fr

Cool. This is so exciting!

Maarten

That looks awesome! Imagine how it will be lit up by night... :)

The Butlin Boy

After playing on the Nintendo Wii version of Cars, I have realised that the entrance of the attraction will be themed like "Ramone's house of body art" which I expect will also be the theme for the interior. Sorry if this has already been confirmed, but I didn't know about it!

"Ramone's House of body art"

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"After playing on the Nintendo Wii version of Cars, I have realised that the entrance of the attraction will be themed like "Ramone's house of body art" which I expect will also be the theme for the interior. Sorry if this has already been confirmed, but I didn't know about it!

"Ramone's House of body art"

Actually the queue area is 4 buildings from the Movie - Ramone's, Luigi's, Flo's and Doc Hudson's.
since 2001 (many before that)

Riebi

It´s realy nice to see all the details!
The Tower of Ramone's Haus of body art is well done and the roof of flo's cafe will be great with the new neons on it.
I´m excited  to take a picture of me and luigi at the photo location!