Buy the Telegraph today get voucher for FREE UP pin!!

Started by Dorsetcandy, February 19, 2010, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Everyone
Go grab yourself a copy of the Telegraph today as it includes a voucher for the UP Vue cinema pin previously available in store for exchanging tickets from a showing of UP for a pin!!You need to take voucher to a Disney Store by Monday or send the voucher off cost of p&p is £1.99 but will be cheaper option for some than getting to a store!Aswell as the pin you will also get some stickers and inflatable globe!!!
 :D

Stitch2814

thats good but crap for me :( ow well it of only been a trader anyway

Belle's World

Thanks Sam, just read your post on facebook and DIZpins, i am so glad i have another opportunity to get this pin as i missed out on it before. Thank you for letting us know.

Masamune

:D Thanks for telling us! I picked one up today. :P

Aveen2008

Aw only seeing this message now so I am too late, although I dont know if the offer included northern Ireland anyway lol! :P  Thankfully I have the Vue pin already or I would be  :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Picked up our 2 today, the manager phoned us this morning incase we had forgotten, sunday is our day to trade, and they had put them aside for us! love our Disney Store team! and we have 3 in the post :) (planned traders for NY 2011, 20th Anniversary 2012, Florida 2013 and a secret Anaheim trip I am planning :-$ )

still find the second aid badge funny as

The stickers are cool too! and as I found out in Cafe Nero, great for decorating my iphone :D

(and Chris copied as always :roll: but mine looks better, or so I say)...

the blow up globes I will be giving to Chris' sister when she graduates from uni (great present huh?) I am putting together a pack of "teacher things"
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Belle's World

Sam,
Just wanted to say a massive thank you once again for this we maanged to pick up a couple and i am so happy you told us or we would never have known.
Ro