trip report 12th - 15th february - Day 3 is complete xx

Started by benjylovesu2, February 16, 2010, 01:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Brilliant report so far!:) Sorry about your reservation getting messed up though, that must have been very annoying!

I love Hotel New York, ah i miss DLP hehe!

:D  :D  :D  looking forward to reading more!:)
x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Disneydavid

NICE TR.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

The Butlin Boy

Great trip report and pics Ben, I hope you both had a great trip :)

benjylovesu2

Sorry its taken so long but here is day 3 guys!!

So Day 3 was valentines day and so we got up and gave each other our presents are cards, then went down to breaksfast. After this we headed to the park for the last Part of EMH instead of doing rides we wanted to climb the castle whilst it was not busy,

I really love the castle it just felt amazing. After this we headed to where winnni the pooh and friends were doing meet and greet, i was hoping for tigger but nope it was Winnie the Pooh,

After this we heard Minnies Party Train and got a few pictures, the characters did not seem to get off the train so we did not get to meet and greet the characters,

After this we headed to frontierland and decided to watch Mickeys Winter Wonderland but we had a bit of time and so we walked around for a bit, we then met woody,

We then went to the show, i really enjoyed it apart from how cold it was we got a few pictures but they kept moving lol.

These are the only pictures that were any good to put on here the others you could not work them out.
After this we headed back through Frontierland and got on Big thunder Mountain straight after it had broken down so it was a bit scary but hey, it was worse for rob because he has a big fear of rollercoasters but once we were on it he loved it, We then went to Fuente del oro for lunch which we had chili con carne and salad it was really nice.
After this we headed back to Main street USA where we watched the Mary Poppins Show, i loved it and so did Rob it was really good, although it did confuse me as to why there was a song from hello dolly in it but hey it was still good.

After this we decided to head to the studios again as we wanted to watch Stars and Cars, we were a bit early and so we took a few pics around the park,

We decided to make a MR Potato Head  :D

At this point it was time to get into place for stars and cars we managed to get next to the disability bit which was a very good place to stand, there are a lot of pictures about to come!!

i thought this was perfectly caught just as the heart was going in place

I love this picture, as the streamers are perfectly caught!!!

After this the Characters came into the audience, this is where Minnie came up to me and gave me her hand to kiss which i did and then she pretended to faint, this was one of my favourite times as i love minnie and she was the first character i met when i went to disney when i was 3. After this all the characters seemed to be attracted to us, we had Lilo come over and stand waiting for rob to take a picture of her and when he would not cos his camera was being funny, she got in a strop and stommped off, The evil queen from snow white came over and looked us both up and down and looked at rob and went 'yes' which made us laugh, then Sully came over and posed, it was amazing how all the characters came to us.

I wonder what Daisy is wispering to Stitch lol

After this we Headed back to the hotel and got had a rest, then got changed and ready for dinner, which was two hours tha what we wanted this was due to after all the trouble with walts we had checked that our reservation was there and got told that it was not and the only space they had was two hours earlier which we were not overly happy with but we had no other choice. We then walked slowly towards blue lagoon restaurant and had a very nice dinner, whilst in the restaurant the POTC ride broke down which was funny.

After dinner we slowly walked back to the hotel and went for a swim which was my first swim in 6 years, then we went back to the room and had a cuddle whilst watching tv.

Day 4 coming soon hope you like sorry about all the pictures xxxx
Where dreams really do come true

norhel

Like the pics :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

never2old

Great report! By your faces in the pictures, it really looks like you had a great time!!  :D

Princess_Chazy

Looks like you had an amazing time. Can't wait to go to Paris again!

loladelorean

loving your trip report and all your photos - sounds like you had a great character experience with stars and cars! looking forward to day 4 :D
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19