Pins for sale - Updated.

Started by Aveen2008, January 31, 2010, 09:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hey guys,

I am selling a few of my pins just because I have so many and i spend so much and maybe someone else would appreciate some of them more than me. I am only going to keep them listed for a few days before I list on ebay. If you are interested in any of the pins listed below then please PM me. Postage to the uk is £1.50 for the first 3 pins and 30p for each pin after that. postage to anywhere else please email first.
If everyone could leave a message here even to say they are not interested then that would be great thanks! :D

All pins in the pictures below are £2.00:

Thanks!
Luv Aveen xoxo

paul

Wow, if that's just what you're selling, I hate to think what you've invested in pins!!  :shock:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "paul"Wow, if that's just what you're selling, I hate to think what you've invested in pins!!  :shock:

lol exactly plus most cost a lot more than £2 or £3! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

they would be awesome for traders but at the moment cant afford any pins so have to pass. Im giving up on traders at the moment anyway its cheaper to juts go to ebay and get the pin rather than get no repsonse from PP and the like.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"they would be awesome for traders but at the moment cant afford any pins so have to pass. Im giving up on traders at the moment anyway its cheaper to juts go to ebay and get the pin rather than get no repsonse from PP and the like.

dont worry i understand :) hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

no luck in trying to trade for any pins you really really want?? just an idea if you dont sell any, but if some are still there before April I might need traders to give my other half when he goes in april so I will keep you posted.

Aveen2008

hehe no probs if i still have them then:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Thanks for letting us know Aveen. There's nothing there that I would want though.

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Aveen
 Have sent pm  :D

Belle's World

pm sent

Aveen2008

Pm replied to  thanks Ro:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

I'm tempted by a couple of them but I'm trying to be good! OH so difficult!

Aveen2008

Hehe I know the feeling i keep buying lmao!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I am really looking forward to getting my pins. I think i am addicted and i know i need to stop as it is so expensive but just can't! I am setting myself a limit of £15 per month plus birthday and valentine presents etc. Also i get to spend more if i am holiday luckily!
Ro

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Belle's World"I am really looking forward to getting my pins. I think i am addicted and i know i need to stop as it is so expensive but just can't! I am setting myself a limit of £15 per month plus birthday and valentine presents etc. Also i get to spend more if i am holiday luckily!
Ro

I always try to do that and fail hehehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo