Disney Food Pictures

Started by dagobert, January 21, 2010, 08:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

I'm always interested in seeing food pictures and so I thought I will start a new topic just for Disney Food Pictures.

Hopefully you like them and feel free to post your pictures!!

Walt's Restaurant - April 2006 and December 2006:

Photos have been removed!

kmara

what a great idea! I loved looking at your pictures and they really made me hungry - well, at least the first ones of Walt's and the l'Auberge!  :wink:

I hope some more are to follow!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

pink_danio

oh yum!!!!! I so should not have opened this thread i feel hungry now.
The santa fe breakfast looks lovely!!!

Annet

I really must go to Walt's sometime, looks very tasteful!

bensmum

I am beginning to think I am a very sad person....I like this topic :lol:
What did I do with my time before I found Disney and this forum :?:

dagobert

So here are my food pictures from our last visit in 2008:

Agarabah Cafe:

So this are all my food pictures. Hopefully you will also post some!! Can't wait to see your photos.

never2old

Ah, so glad to see we all take pictures of our food...  :D

Here are some of mine...

These I already posted in my last TR

From Walt's, the salmon:

And the cheesecake:

These are from my trip in August 2008; we treated ourselves to a stay in a suite in the DLH, and called Room Service

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lHe7pCy5vZo/SLLKh ... 0_2012.JPG

For starters, the smoked salmon:

And the scampi for the main course:

Also from August 2008, and again in Walt's:

The starters:

Main course

And desserts!

And later that day in the Castle Club lounge...

Now I'm starving!!  :wink:  :lol:

howtodeal

One of the best topics ever  :D  you're a genious dagobert  =D>
unfortunately, i don't have any food pictures from my previous trips to DLP, but i'll definetly take
pics next month and i'll post them here  :wink:
Walt's Restaurant's food looks the best imo, Colonel Hati's Pizza Outpost's food looks really really bad  :lol:
I'm sure you'll think twice about going there in the future hehe.

madame_leota

do you know even though the colonel hatis stuff looks nasty i really like it there and the pasta tastes MUCH better then it looks!!!

I am DEFENTLY going to go to Walts in march. i always meant to go but now seeing that food nothing is gonna stop me!!!

dagobert

Quote from: "madame_leota"do you know even though the colonel hatis stuff looks nasty i really like it there and the pasta tastes MUCH better then it looks!!!

You are absolutely right. Although the food of Colonel Hati's doesn't look very appealing on the pictures, it tastes very good and has the same quality like the pizzas and pastas at Bella Notte. I think both restaurants are using the same products from "Buitoni".

Walt's is also our favorite restaurant at DLRP, unfortunately it was closed during our last visit.

mercedes

This is a genius thread  =D> ( and pretty helpful in a ''should I try there'' kinda way )

I haven't any food pictures to post but I will take lots of photo's when I go in a few weeks ( we have the 'free' full dining vouchers so it will be food-a-plenty ) and then come back and show them to you!  :D

We have never been to Annette's before and hope to on this trip...so more photo's of food from there would appeal to me  :P

The photo of the 'shoe/chocolate mousse' from Walt's I think...looks soooooooo gorgeous....better than a McFlurry from McDonalds that's for sure!!!  :lol:

dagobert

I thought that I could add some food pics from WDW. So here they are:

benjylovesu2

Hey has anyone got any pictures of food from chuckwagon cafe or plaxa gardens please!

The food at walts looks amazing im so glad that my partner and i are going there for dinner one evening!

Thanks

Ben

1 week to go !!
Where dreams really do come true

dagobert

I have these pictures also posted in our trip report:

DLRP 2010:

Rainforest Cafe:

HildeKitten

I would like to apologise in advance for the abundance of burgers. I just really like the burgers in the park, outside of DLP I don't really eat a lot of them to be honest.
I do eat other things in the park too, but I'm not very good at taking pictures of meals, I should improve on it :)

October 2005:

Halloween donut in Market House Deli on Main Street:

October 2007:
Magic Cheeseburger menu in Cowboy Cookout BBQ

June 2008, another Magic Cheeseburger menu, also in Cowboy Cookout BBQ

August 2009, remnants of a burger meal in Café Hyperion

and the dessert that came with one of the meals (I think it was my friend Rik's)

Halloween 2009, Café Hyperion, a classic cheeseburger meal:

November 2009, Belle's Christmas Village:

February 2010, Cowboy Cookout BBQ, classic cheeseburger meal:

Next time I'm having key lime pie and churros :D

February 2010, chocolate cookie and coffee in Cookie Kitchen:

Bert was enjoying it, he was just frozen which is why he looks like that.