Owains 3-6th January 2010 Trip Report - TOT incident report

Started by Owain, January 06, 2010, 10:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Hey everyone, im back from another amazing trip. Hadnt been since my school trip in 2007, so going with two best mates and with all the new attractions made it that much better.

Trip Overview

Sunday 3rd - Travel + night in Disney Village
Monday 4th - Park Day
Tuesday 5th - Park day + leaving afternoon
Wednesday 6th - Come home early hours to thick snow

Theres a little overview of my trip, cannot wait to start the report. Heres a sneak peek;

Freezing temps (-5)
Missed out major ride
Fight in TOT
Luck with parade and shows
Empty parks
Snow storm on the way home

Im going to get some sleep, but cannot wait to start my trip report  :D

Annet

Glad to hear you had a nice time, the sneak peek sounds very interesting... Looking forward to the report!

The Butlin Boy

I'm glad you had a good time, and I'm looking froward to your report Owain :)

-breeno-

Glad to hear you had a great time Owain, i'll look forward to your trip report :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

davewasbaloo

You tease you, be sure to get your rest, welcome home, looking forward to the report.
since 2001 (many before that)

dagobert

Quote from: "Owain"Fight in TOT

I'm curious, what happened in TOT? Looking forward to your report!

jeakat24

Quote from: "dagobert"

I'm curious, what happened in TOT? Looking forward to your report!

Me too!

Can't believe how cold it was! Hope it's not that bad when I go, although I have bought thermals to be on the safe side!

Can't wait for the report!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "jeakat24"
Quote from: "dagobert"
Can't believe how cold it was! Hope it's not that bad when I go, although I have bought thermals to be on the safe side!

Can't wait for the report!

WE have made a vow to never go between Nov and March because of the cold. It is just not fun.
since 2001 (many before that)

Owain

Glad to be keeping everyone in suspense, I shall start with the trip report.

Sorry if it gets boring, ill try and keep it intresting with alot of photos if I can.
And facebook was the easiest place to upload photos for the size of this forum.

Mouseketeers
Me - Owain
Jake - Forum member "Jake"
Lisa - Mine and jakes friend
Leanne - Jakes Mum
Steve - Jakes Dad
Alex - Jakes Grampy
Amy - Jakes sister
Sean - Amys boyfriend
Callum - Jakes Brother
Paige - Jakes Sister
Evan - Jakes baby brother

So...

Day 1 Part 1

"IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND"

Could not get much sleep as I was so excited, I woke up 4:30am and realised i still needed to finish packing. Adding more jumpers too make sure id stay warm as i knew it would be very cold. Packed chargers for my ipod, iphone and camera. And went down stairs and had breakfast at 5:20 in the morning watching viva hits. I then got ready made sure i had everything and brought my suitcase and hand luggage down to the car.

We picked up my friend lisa, and jake and his family were meeting us in cardiff city centre to board the coach to start the holiday.

We got to cardiff town and saw we had a very nice coach. Two Plasma screens, reclining seats wit lots of leg room, very new and clean and nice leather seats. We gave our luggage to the driver who then told us that our ferry too calais was booked for 1:30pm. We were all shocked as we booked to go by euro tunnel (much quicker and no sea sickness :P) but he said we were going by ferry because off back log in the tunnel from the past weeks trouble. I was happy that it was a very nice coach as we were on it from 6:10 am in the morning (UK time) too gone 8:00pm (French time).

On the coach, with evan the baby

Lisa and evan

Callum and Paige

The driver let everyone sleep during the early hours and about 3 hours later we made a service stop where they had...

KRISPY KREMES
Original Glazed please  :wink:

Jake and Me

Jake and Lisa

They were delicious ! living in wales there rare for me as i only ever get a chance to buy them when i visit london and take a trip to selfridges (Dozen Original Glazed)  :D

Jumped back on the coach and as everyone was awake the driver decided to put a disney film on, Monster Inc.

End of Day 1, Part 1.

bigrossco

great pics and report so far cant wait to read moreĀ¬!!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Jake

Great start to the report owain.
I wont bother writing one, as it would be pretty much exactly the same, instead ill try post some photos on here when i have some spare time!

brenjo

Welcome back have been dying to read your report as your holiday so close to mine!.  Great to hear you had a good time - am sooo curious about your teasers 'fight on TOT' hmmm guess will have to wait.  Your photos are great cant wait to hear more.

ps am so glad I bought so many fleeces!

:D/  :D/  :D/

jeakat24

Great start to the trip report!

Finally someone who agrees original glazed are the best! (A little off topic, but Tesco's have started selling Krispy Kremes!)
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

never2old

Great start, and very intriguing sneak peak! Me too I'm very curious about the ToT fight...

Looking forward to the rest!

disneyloverjessie

good start! :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]