N2O's Christmas trip 27-29 November - 3rd video available

Started by never2old, December 28, 2009, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loladelorean

Thanks for posting, your photos are stunning especially the one of the castle all lit up from beneath! Wow :)
Glad to hear you had another awesome trip and that your friend has been converted. I'm sure the same would happen if I could ever get my darling BF through the gates....I may need to trick him...
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

never2old

Quote from: "loladelorean"Thanks for posting, your photos are stunning especially the one of the castle all lit up from beneath! Wow :)
Glad to hear you had another awesome trip and that your friend has been converted. I'm sure the same would happen if I could ever get my darling BF through the gates....I may need to trick him...
Keep telling him he needs to go, tell him that if he doesn't like it he won't have to go again, and keep you eye out for special offers, they can be really tempting... That's how I did it with my friend! Of course, it took over 10 years to convince her  :roll:  But she was particularly stubborn!

never2old

Here's a video of the Snow White show (available in HD  :D )

It was a cute little show, and we all enjoyed it - particularly my friend, Snow White is her favourite princess!

Enjoy!

[youtube:1gyyh1ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxD2pK_IWpE[/youtube:1gyyh1ak]

Owain

Brilliant trip report never2old, and beautiful video !  :D

Cannot wait to go now, 4 days !  :shock:  :)

dagobert

Thanks for the great trip report. I've really enjoyed reading it and your pictures are great, too.

luke85

Your pics were great, thanks for posting!

bensmum

Love the report and the photos. I was there at the same time but made the mistake of booking a meal in the hotel at treelighting time one night ans buffalo bills the next- dad doesnt do late! I didn't get the chance to see the park at night and the photos make me realise what I missed. Thanks for posting. Lynne

never2old

Thank you all!

To celebrate the new year, and specially for bensmum since she missed it, here's the tree lighting ceremony... It was pouring with rain so we were taking cover under the porch outside the Emporium - so not the best angle... But still, it gives you an idea!

[youtube:wc9bimcb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB49sSuxKMI[/youtube:wc9bimcb]

And may I add, Happy New Year to all of you!

bensmum

thankyou N2O I loved it =D> makes me all the more determined to see it next year. I only hope Ben doesn't get bored of going or I'll have to find another excuse to go. :lol:

never2old

Quote from: "bensmum"thankyou N2O I loved it =D> makes me all the more determined to see it next year. I only hope Ben doesn't get bored of going or I'll have to find another excuse to go. :lol:

Tell you what, if Ben gets bored, you can take me instead  :wink:

bensmum

thanks for the offer- I'll remember that :) Enjoy your next trip.

Aurora

Thanks for the pics and videos. Loved it. Especially the ones at night are showing the magic around, just beautiful!!! =D>
Aurora

SophieD

N20 your pics are beautiful!! How did you manage to get such great pictures of Disney at night?? Mine always end up so blurry!! Snow White Awakening looks magical! I hope I get to see it one day :D
Thanks again for posting!! I'm glad everyone had a great time :) enjoy your trip in January! :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

never2old

Quote from: "SophieD"N20 your pics are beautiful!! How did you manage to get such great pictures of Disney at night?? Mine always end up so blurry!! Snow White Awakening looks magical! I hope I get to see it one day :D
Thanks again for posting!! I'm glad everyone had a great time :) enjoy your trip in January! :mrgreen:

Thanks!

For the night pictures, I have a little tripod (or I put the camera on a bin, or a wall, or any flat surface I can find...) And I use the timer, to make sure the camera is as still as possible!

never2old

Here's the It's a Small World Celebration video. It was the first ride of our trip, Friday night when we arrived (when there was no queue at all, later during the weekend it always seemed rather busy). It was really beautiful. I wish we could have done it again, once was not enough. Good thing I'm going back next week  :wink:

Anyway, here's the video. The people talking in french, and the oooohs and aaaaahs, they're from my friend and her son, mostly  :wink:

[youtube:3dhk94h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rslL3GEaeVg[/youtube:3dhk94h4]