Your dream disney pin!

Started by Stitch2814, December 16, 2009, 04:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Ok I was thinking of pins I would like to see made of characters I like that have never been made yet and I thought to myself what is the one pin regardless of what you collect you would buy in a heartbeat...

Now you can only choose one pin. I know that is tough and kind of hard to do but for me it would be Joanna from rescuaers down under, as she always made me laugh and was instant favourite of mine from that film and I am shocked she has not got a pin yet as I would think she is a popular secondary character in the film :)

Now what is your ONE dream pin???

disneyrules

Good idea stich2814 i think that would be a really cool pin.
My dream pin would be a pin with clogsworth, lumiere, chip, mrs potts, the wardrobe, and all the furniture charaters. The furniture characters were one of my favourite parts of beauty and the beast im not sure whether there is a pin with these characters but i have never seen it.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Masamune

My DREAM pin (as in literally just a dream, as it would NEVER happen) is a pin of Gaston sat in his big chair, with Cheshire Cat snuggling up in his lap and Scar curled up at his feet. :P Like a Bond villain.

:lol: I think me winning the lottery is more likely.

disneyrules

That would be a great pin masamune!
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune"My DREAM pin (as in literally just a dream, as it would NEVER happen) is a pin of Gaston sat in his big chair, with Cheshire Cat snuggling up in his lap and Scar curled up at his feet. :P Like a Bond villain.

:lol: I think me winning the lottery is more likely.

Even I would buy that pin lol as sounds awesome, I might have to draw that to see how it would look XD

Masamune

Lol, thanks guys. :P If I do win the lottery, I guess I could get it made. :lol:

Stitch2814

hahaha I guess you could do Lindsay :)