Tour of Tower of Terror : NOT ANYMORE!!!

Started by Disneydavid, November 26, 2009, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

The tour of the 19th december is already fully booked!!!!

Want to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension... beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination? Try this: an exclusive guided tour of La Tour de la Terreur, Tower of Terror!

On 19th December 2009, the VIP and Guided Tours service launches a first in the world of Disney Parks — a guided tour dedicated solely to one attraction: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

The trial, announced by Grandmath on Disney Central Plaza, will see groups of no more than 10 explore the abandoned Hollywood Tower Hotel for 1 hour as a guide, well versed in the secrets and legends, explains and highlights the fascinating hidden details, in-jokes and Twilight Zone nods.

Taking place on Saturday mornings before park opening, the tours will give a unique angle on the unique attraction, allowing guests to experience exclusive, privatised access to the lobby and library rooms, before concluding their tour of "La Tour" with a drop into the fifth dimension aboard the service elevator itself.

Expect to pay €12 (discounts possible for Annual Passholders), with the tours subject to demand and availability. To begin with, they're only running on a trial basis. Guest satisfaction will be assessed to see if the Twilight Zone Tour can become a full-time offering.

Information is available at City Hall, Studio Services or by calling +33 (0) 1 64 74 21 26. The VIP/Guided Tours service may also be able to help with enquiries via email: mailto:dlp.relations.vip@disney.com">dlp.relations.vip@disney.com

Guided Tours of the two parks will continue, available for €15 at Disneyland Park and €10 at Walt Disney Studios Park, which does feature The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror but in much lesser detail. They're free for under 12s and available in several languages depending on availability on the day.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Aveen2008

I would love this if I didn't have to get into the elevator hehe there is no way I will ever go on it but I love the store and would luv to go inside but I don't wanna do the chicken exit thing hehe! :oops:  :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Willow

Yay its the TOTTOT. (Tour Of The Tower Of Terror)

Sounds interesting, it would be nice for it to be a success so more of these tours appear as time goes by.

paul

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I would love this if I didn't have to get into the elevator hehe there is no way I will ever go on it but I love the store and would luv to go inside but I don't wanna do the chicken exit thing hehe! :oops:  :oops:

Ditto!
 :oops:

andrewuk

There is nothing even slightly unpleasant about the feeling you get from this ride, you won't regret it if you face your fear.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Anthony

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I would love this if I didn't have to get into the elevator hehe there is no way I will ever go on it but I love the store and would luv to go inside but I don't wanna do the chicken exit thing hehe! :oops:  :oops:
Well this might be the perfect opportunity to see inside without having to ride. I'm sure the guide would understand.

Apparently the trials each Saturday are only in French, but if it's a success and we show interest...

dagobert

Hopefully the tour will be successful and they will offer an English tour, too. My French is not very good.
I really want to go on that tour in February.

Anthony

Nicholas-c

is it Just in December? im going july next lol
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Disneydavid

Where can i Know if its already full?!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"is it Just in December? im going july next lol
If it will be still available in July depends on the tour's success I think. I know it is still available in January though.

Quote from: "Disneydavid"Where can i Know if its already full?!
Either ask at City Hall (probably at Studio Services too, not sure) or by mail: dlp.relations.vip [ A T ] disney.com.