Pin meet Feb 28th 2010

Started by Dorsetcandy, November 20, 2009, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

PIN MEET SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2010 2pm-6pm
we have taken the plunge and set a date please check out this link to the events facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts&gid=75193584673#/event.php?eid=178824037511&index=1

It will be at venue nr Exeter in Devon!!!!
Will be adding more info as its organised,just wanted everyone to have a date for the diary...know we have to get through xmas first!!
Hope to see some of you there!!  :D

Stitch2814

cooool I will soo try my best to get there lol

I will have a chat with lindsay and the other manchester pin traders to see if we can all go with each other :)

Dorsetcandy

@Danny i know it's a long way for you guys in Manchester but would be gr8 to meet up and trade with you!We have an airport at Exeter and way train fares and fuel costs are it may well be cheaper option and definately a quicker one to investigate flights!And we have an 8seater car to come get people from the airport!

Stitch2814

thats cool and all but for me I dont like flying lol so if the others do that then I might have to look into getting a coach from manchester as that be cheaper.

Dorsetcandy

Hi All
Pin meet is definately happening February 28th 2010 from 2pm-6pm(will stay later if still trading going on) we are starting to get few ppl saying they are attending over on Facebook the venue is Ottery St Mary Football Club,Washbrook Meadow,Butts Road,Ottery St Mary,Devon,EX11 1EL and also locals who are thinking of coming to see what it is all about some are asking about weather there will be pins to buy so if any of you do deal in selling pins maybe you could come along to get to know some of traders you sell to and possibly pick up sum new customers!!  :D

Dorsetcandy

:shock: Wow 3weeks today really can't wait hope to you some of you there on Feb 28th be really nice to meet/chat to fellow traders and hopefully we will all leave with some gr8 new pins!

Welsheeyore

Im getting really excited!! x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

stupid question but where abouts in england is exeter?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

google maps it :!:
in Devon, in the south, nr Plymouth
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Dorsetcandy

Exeter is indeed in Devon quite nice round here as we have few decent places to shop/places to visit and of course there is Disney Store in Exeter,Plymouth and Bristol you may even manage Bath aswell in same day if you do just visit the stores,trade and onto the next..lol  :oops:  

Stitch2814

hahaha I do all three in manchester/Oldham with plenty of time to spare and thats with using the Buses hahaha if I could drive they could be done twice in one day :P

simonandwendy626

Gutted to miss out on the meet as we are in paris. I hope everyone has a really great time and next time we will be there for sure.

Dorsetcandy

@SimonandWendy don't be gutted u will be in DLRP! :D  Have a fantastic time there & hope to meet/trade with you some other time

Belle's World

Sam, Donna and Emma hope you all had a great time at the pin meet, really can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of your trades.
Ro

simonandwendy626

Hi Guys how did the meet go :?: Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Spoke to several people at the DLRP night about it all were quite excited that we are meeting :!:

Would the next meet be a little more central, and if so where as Im sure somewhere nearer the middle of the country would get more people attending as several people I spoke to said it was a little too far south even for us living in Surrey.

SimonandWendy626