15YearsofMagic2008 - 19th November - 21st November 2009 .

Started by 15yearsofMagic2008, November 18, 2009, 09:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15yearsofMagic2008

Okay guys , this is it . Right now am going to bed . The next morning , Disney here i come :) . As soon as i get back i will upload my pics :) .

See you and talk to you Sunday night :) xx
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

smurfy74

have a lovely time

Aveen2008

aw wow I hope you have an amazing time and say hello from the magicforum to mickey from us all hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

I hope you're having an amazing time :)

15yearsofMagic2008

Hello guys ! Am back guys :) . Am a bit tired from DLP , so i will do the TR tomoorrow okay ? BTW , I HAD A AWESOME TIME ! xx

Aveen2008

Hey, really glad you had a great time, can't wait to hear all about it! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

15yearsofMagic2008

Hi guys ! Sorry about me trip report not being posted but right now am really busy with school . Sorry is it okay if i report the TR next week ?

Sorry to disapoint you xx

smurfy74

its difficult to get the time isnt it took me ages to get my last one done - im looking forward to your report so hopefully it wont be too much longer.  [-o<

15yearsofMagic2008

IF YOU CANT SEE THE PICTURES GO ON TO THIS LINK : //http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2023183&id=1431648835&saved#/album.php?aid=2023183&id=1431648835

Thursday 19th November - The morning

Trip Members - Alex (15YearsofMagic2008) , Kevin (Dad/captainkevey) , Lesley (Mum ), Jack (Brother)

I think time went very fast last night . I woke up at 4:05 am in the morning and went down stairs to do myself a cup of tea with my mum . Dad and Jack woke up about 10 minutes later .  By 25 minutes past 4 , we were ready to go . But then dad said, "Alex , am going to erase this card so you can take pictures" . Then i asked "How long will it take?" He replied only '5 Minutes' . But it then extended to 10 minutes . 15..... 20 . And then it finally worked. "Hallejuah!",Mum said , "Now lets go to the airport". So we looked the house up and made our way there . I was listening to random songs on my iPod when we were halfway there . We arrived at Liverpool Airport at 5:15 am . We went to check in and moved our way upstairs . But before we went , i begged my dad for a photo against the famous John Lennon statue .......

We then moved up to the eating area . But when we on our way up , a group of girls were playing air hockey and the puck hit me on the leg ( :evil: ) . But i gave them the puck back and simply said 'You've got your goal'. Once we made our way up , we all had toast and a cup of tea . Once we had that , we made our way thourgh to the waiting area  and bought ourselves some magazines and drinks so we weren't bored . We then plonked our things down and looked through the window and we could see almost 6 easyJet A319's . Ours was down the end . The time to wait went down quickly . 3 mins .... 2 mins ..... 1 min ...."Walk down to gate" . We got in the queue and they said "Only People with children can check in first" .

So we made our way down to the desk and we got on the plane . 5 minutes in , we were still on the ground , the captain has said "Good morning , ladies and gentleman and welcome aboard this easyjet flight to CDG , you will probably arrive in 1 hour and 20 minutes , but , theres always a but , CDG is very busy right now with fog , so we won't be moving for 40 minutes, We apologise for this."  Everyone then moaned and shouted "WHAT?!"  :cry: . Mum turned to me and dad and asked "Did they just say 40 MINUTES ?" . We nodded our heads in response . So i got my ipod out and started listening to 'Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke' and i gave my dad a headphone so he could listen aswell . By the time we were half way through the song , we started moving . I said to my dad " i thought he said 40 minutes though" .

Then the captain said " We have to move because there is a Ryanair approaching , so please keep your seatbelt on" . We were then taken around the ground and parked somewhere else . We were then given the all clear after 40 minutes . The air hostesses then started to do the safety demo . We then made it on the runaway . Sat there for about 1 minute and then started to speed up and lift off . Strangley though , me ears didnt pop . But then the plane started to rock . But then stopped .

We then started to drop . I was like "That was fast " . We then went thorugh some clouds and then saw the motorway for Paris . We then landed with a bump and a bounce and a sudden stop  :shock: . The captain the said "Ladies and gentleman , welcome to CDG . It is about 5 degrees outside and dull . We apologise for the delay at the start and we hope you have a excellent stay at Paris, from us here on this easyjet flight , goodbye" . As we were taxiing to our spot , i had this amazing sight :

The Singapore Airlines A380 ! I was gobsmacked. It was HUGE ! We then taxied for about 5 minutes and came to a complete stop . We then grabbed the buss and made our way to the terminal , where a mini bus was waiting for us . We made our way to the resort .....

To be continued !. Sorry if you cannot see the pictures .

-breeno-

Hey Alex, glad to hear you had a great time in DLP :D

Your start to your trip report is very good too.  I couldn't see the photos you posted so i used the link (i'm guessing it's from your Facebook yes?), speaking about that what image host site are you using to put them on the forum?  Perhaps there is a problem there?

I'm surprised you had to wait 40minutes before you could take off in Liverpool, although saying that we've had to go through waits in the past for flights, but usually they're down to the likes of a technical problem or the plane turning up late :P  Oh and just to clear things up, i think the plane "rocking" was turbulance (but i may be wrong) and CDG airport is a huge airport, and i'm pretty sure has a number of runways ;)

Looking forward to the rest of your report :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Annet

Great to see you've started your report!
I don't have facebook, so unfortunately I'm not able to see the pictures.
So you'll just have to describe everything very vivid :P

The Butlin Boy

Great report so far Alex, I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)

15yearsofMagic2008

19th November - Driving up to the  resort . (P.S , i will fix the pics maybe before or after the new year  :wink: )

As we hopped on our mini bus , my dad had to sign some stuff . After he done that , we were off . About 5 minutes into the ride , we were on the motorway to DLP . On the other side of the motorway , there was this massive queue in traffic that continued during the drive , but luckily our side wasn't that busy . We could then see the outline of the castle , space mountain and tower of terror !

We then started driving up to the hotel new york . But then we made a sharp turn and this pink hotel came towards us ........  I think you now where am going with this . It was the Disneyland Hotel . Dad said "We are going to get out and look around this place , maybe next year we can stay here" . But then one our bellhops took our luggage and took it to the hotel . I was just snapping away in this beautiful hotel . Then we made our way to check in at the reception desk . Dad said our famly name and how many of us there were . By then , i had tears of joy in my eyes . I gave my mum and daddy a biggg hug . We then made our way up to our room , which was on the first floor . We opened  the door then OH....MY....GOD !

Our room was amazing ! With 2 houserobes and slippers , a lovely bathroom , a good view (well if you moved the trees outta the way  :shock: ) which included a view of the tower of terror , 2 big double beds , a mini bar which was EXPENSIVE , and a nice comfy sofa . Mum started to unpack and we all helped . Once that was done , i got my ipod charger and plugged it in. Once we had done unpacking , and doing the safe , we made our way down to the park .........

Enjoy ! (Sorry again about the pictures !)

loladelorean

WOW what an amazing surprise to be staying at the disneyland hotel, you lucky thing!! I would like to think maybe my mum would do this next year, but i'm always in charge of the bookings lol. nvm, i love HNY too. :)
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

never2old

What a brilliant surprise!! Particularly after that terrible delay at the airport...

Looking forward to more!