Disneyland Paris Mail Order Service

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Arrived home and wish you'd picked up that extra souvenir? Want to get your hands on a new pin release but can't get to the resort? Help is at hand! Contact the official DLP Mail Order Service:

Telephone
    +33 (0) 1 64 74 48 48

Fax
    +33 (0) 1 64 74 46 09

Email
    mailto:dlp.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.mail.order@disney.com

Postal
    Euro Disney S.C.A.
    Service Clientèle Produits (Mail Order Service)
    BP 100
    77777 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 4
    France[/list]
    Tell them the product you'd like to buy and they'll reply with a total cost including shipping by FedEx (usually around €7-10). You can complete the purchase over the phone with a credit card.

sorceror

Wonder if anyone has had this problem before, I emailed DLP mail order for a couple of items and they got straight back to me with a price, I emailed them with my details last monday and I've not heard anything since, is this normal for them? 😉

LotsoHugginBear

I've never treid it myself but have some friends who use this service frequently.
    You just have to wait another 1-2 weeks, then you will recieve a package with your items.

mickeyspal

I always ask them to confirm they have received my order, they have always confirmed and my order arrives within a couple of weeks. :)
    1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
    1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
    1997 - Hotel New York
    1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
    2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
    2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
    2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
    2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
    2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
    2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
    2019 - Disneyland Hotel
    2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

polar vixen

how do you find a list of what you can order?  And what's the email address for them please?

nathalie

I mailed them 3 weeks ago, still waiting for an answer.
    Too late now, pins I wanted are sold out, if only they would have responded quicker, lol.

sorceror

Took just over a week to get a response so actually phoned and lady was really helpful, i confirmed my order and received it next day, email address i used was dlp.mail.order@disney.com
    [/size]
    [/size]I wil deffo use the service again, well worth the postage if your buying quite a bit, i got 2 cds 2 keychains and a small plush keyring

tigger1974

Can anyone tell me how safe a service this is?

I am thinking about using the service for the first time and am a bit worried about just putting credit card details into an email and simply sending it off.  Are the payments protected and is it secure?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

TTFN
    '05 Santa Fe
    '07 Newport Bay
    '08 Santa Fe
    '09 Disneyland Hotel
    '10 Santa Fe
    '12 Sequoia Lodge
    '13 Santa Fe
    '14 New York
    '15 Sequoia Lodge
    '17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
    '19 Santa Fe
    I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

stifle

Quote from: tigger1974 on October 03, 2015, 06:56:10 PM
    Can anyone tell me how safe a service this is?

I am thinking about using the service for the first time and am a bit worried about just putting credit card details into an email and simply sending it off.  Are the payments protected and is it secure?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

TTFN

It is never a good idea to send your credit card details by email. Phone them instead.

tigger1974

Thanks for the information, I have decided against using the mail order service - I'll just have to take a bigger suitcase in the future!

TTFN
    '05 Santa Fe
    '07 Newport Bay
    '08 Santa Fe
    '09 Disneyland Hotel
    '10 Santa Fe
    '12 Sequoia Lodge
    '13 Santa Fe
    '14 New York
    '15 Sequoia Lodge
    '17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
    '19 Santa Fe
    I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

musicaljojo

Do they do like a catalogue so you can see everything and prices? Does anyone know?

norhel

Quote from: musicaljojo on October 09, 2015, 11:28:31 AM
    Do they do like a catalogue so you can see everything and prices? Does anyone know?

I believe they do not have a catalog.
    4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Lucy

Hi! Just wondering how long it takes to receive an email back from them? I emailed yesterday to order 2 things for my sons birthday in 3 weeks so really hoping i hear back soon and i'll receive the items on time.

Thank you

sunshine1

Really wanted to get some christmas merch but they replied saying they not taking orders for christmas merch.

Dang.

HildeKitten

Quote from: sunshine1 on December 14, 2015, 07:04:42 PM
    Really wanted to get some christmas merch but they replied saying they not taking orders for christmas merch.

Dang.

You know, reading about them on here and on other places I wonder if they work full stop O_o