My pin questionnaire

Started by Stitch2814, October 29, 2009, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P Print me off one and give it to me on Tuesday please! :lol: I don't know how to work my mum's printer.

Stitch2814

hehehe will do Lindsay :) I need to print one off to show to dan and the disney store in Oldham to see if they would hand them out or get traders to fill it in.

Dorsetcandy

I have already recieved the questionnaire and have printed some extra to take with me to UK pin meet on Sat-we can but try to get our views heard!

I also want to see pins celebrating things i.e Easter,Halloween,Guy Fawkes and Xmas more than a wider selection of characters i think alot of the problem at the mo is pin trading isn't as popular in UK as the states(i have only been collecting/trading since end May)and if every store has a box containing pins its alot of money tied up so i think letting Disney know there are traders that are passionate about thier hobby can only b a good thing

Stitch2814

Thats exactly what I think Sam, I think if we get enough people to sign fill in the questionnaire it will show that there are many pin traders within the UK. Not had much interest as of yet lol

The thing I think is weird though as some stores like the one in Oldham you have to ask for the pins as they dont have the core ones on show on racks which is ashame as if they dont show them then how are people to know they are out :P

And thank you for printing off a few more to take to the meet on the 7th :)