My pin questionnaire

Started by Stitch2814, October 29, 2009, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Hey Pin Traders :)

Now this is the time for us to try and get our voices heard for pins WE want!! I have spent the past 4 hours compiling a list of 29 classic disney films from which I hope is a good selection of characters to choose from..

I have not included some films due to some characters have already been made and thus not on my list but there is a section where you can any I missed off you would like to see.

IF anyone would like a copy of the questionnaire then please PM me your email address and I can send you a copy that way and all you will have to do then is tick next to the characters you would like to see made into the collection (and yes you CAN tick them all if you want them all lol)

Then once you have filled it in (requires printing if off to be filled in) then name/date it and post the finished form back to me and I can tally them all up and send it off to disney once I have quite a few back and hopefully Disney will listen and know we are here and there is a bigger demand for these than they give them credit for.

Lets go pin traders :)

Stitch2814

ok quick update on this as I said in my earlier post for whoever wants to help make there voice heard then instead of being able to pick everyone you want as some people collect all UK pins. Ive decided to make it 2 characters per film so would equal 68 characters per person and then you would choose 2 extra ones that are not on the list of who you would want totalling 60 characters per person this way we get to see who we want the most from a certain film (and I know if like me you get one pin from a film then you will need them all lol) and there are 232 characters to choose from XD

Clarebelle

I hope you dont mind me saying but that sounds like a lot of work for you! there must be an easier way,
(and 2 from each fil =68 + 2 random choices would = 70 not 60 per person)

Masamune arlready started a topic of UK pin wishlists viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7856
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

are you sure its 70 as I thought that as well but using calculator 29x2=58+2=60.

And I dont think its too much work for myself as Ive done the list of characters and its good to go for people who want to fill it out and dont want to of wasted my time lol.

I know of that thread and its what kind of got me thinking of doing this list :) and I think Ive doe a good job on it.

But like I said I know Im new to collecting pins and Ive never got into something new which takes over since comics and I just want to help contribute to us getting our voices heard and giving us what we want.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ive decided to make it 2 characters per film so would equal 68 characters per person and then you would choose 2 extra ones

68 + 2 = 70 :D [/color]
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ive decided to make it 2 characters per film so would equal 68 characters per person and then you would choose 2 extra ones

68 + 2 = 70 :D [/color]

hahaha I even said it wrong myself :P silly me well its 58 (29x2) and 2 characters :) to a total of 60.

LOL I only did this last night bound to be a few mistakes hahaha

Stitch2814

hey girls (taking on board most are girls lol) here is what the questionnaire looks like now, Please let me know your thoughts on this version as Im going to print it off today (friday) and maybe talk to the CM in Oldham and Manchester to see if they would allow them to be handed out to pin traders to fill in and hand back in store :)

Film Group   Character Pin

Aristocats

Duchess
Thomas O'malley
Berilioz
Toulouse
Edgar
Frou Frou
Roquefort the mouse
Scat Cat and the alley cats
Abigail and Amelia Gabble
Napoleon
Lafayette

Aladdin

Aladdin
Genie
Jasmine
Raja
Iago
Jafar
Sultan
Magic Carpet
Abu

Alice in Wonderland

Alice
Queen of hearts
Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
March Hare
Caterpillar
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
The White Rabbit

Beauty and the beast

Belle
Beast
Lumiere
Gaston
Cogsworth
Mrs Potts
Chip
Wardrobe
Footstool
Cinderella   Cinderella
Prince Charming
Lady Tremaine
Anastasia  Tremaine
Drizella Tremaine
Jaq
Gus
Lucifer

Ducktales

Scrooge McDuck
Duckworth
Mrs Beakly
Huey
Dewey
Webby
Launchpad McQuack

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Snow White
Dopey
Sneezy
Doc
Bashful
Sleepy
The Prince
Evil Queen

UP

Carl Fredrickson
Russell
Dug
Kevin

Mulan

Mulan
Mushu
Li Shang
Shan Yu
Ling
Yao
Chein Po

Lilo and Stitch

Lilo
Stitch (red space outfit/normal)
Jumba
Pleakly
Experiments 1-625
Nani
David
Gantu

Nightmare before Christmas

Jack Skellington
Sally
Dr Frinkenstein
Oogie Boogie
Lock
Shock
Barrel
The Vampires
The Mayor
Zero
The Witches

The Rescuers/The rescuers down Under

Ms Bianca
Bernard
Joanna
Cody
Madame Medusa
Brutus and Nero
Orville
Evinrude
Wilbur
Frank
Mcleach

Dumbo

Dumbo
Mrs. Jumbo
Mr. Stork
Timothy Q. Mouse
The crows
Clown/s
Ringmaster

Bambi

Bambi
Bambi's mum
Flower
Thumper

Jungle Book

Mowgli
Baloo
Bagheera
King Louie
Shere Khan
Kaa the python
The Vultures

Lion King

Simba
Nala
Rafiki
Mufasa
Timon
Pumbaa
Shenzi
Banzai
Ed
Scar
Zazu
Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Geppetto
Figaro the cat
Honest John
Jiminy Cricket
Gideon
Stromboli
The Blue Fairy
Monstro

Peter Pan

Peter Pan
Wendy Darling
John Darling
Michael Darling
Captain Hook
Mr Smee
Nana the dog
The Crocodile
Tiger Lily

Sword in the Stone

Merlin
Archimedes the Owl
Arthur
Madam Mim
Sleeping Beauty   Princess Aurora
Maleficent
Flora
Fauna
Merryweather
 Prince Phillip

101 Dalmatians

Pongo
Perdita
Cruella Di Ville
Horace
Jasper
Rolly
Patch
Lucky
Penny

Robin Hood

Robin Hood
Little John
Friar Tuck
Prince John
Sir Hiss
Maid Marian
Lady Kluck
Sheriff of Nottingham

Fox and the hound

Copper
Big Mama
Boomer
Dinky
Todd
Chief
Vixey (female fox)

Basil the Great Mouse detective

Basil
Ratigan
Dr Dawson
Fidgit
Toby
Felicia (Ratigans cat)

The little Mermaid

Ariel
Flounder
Sebastian
King Triton
Ursula
Eric
Max the sheepdog
Scuttle
Flotsam and Jetsam

Pocahontas

Pocahontas
John Smith
Meeko
Flit (humming bird)
Percy (dog)
Governor Ratcliffe
Nakoma
Kocoum

Toy Story

Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Rex
Hamm
Mr Potato Head
Soldiers
Bo Peep
Slinky Dog
Etch
RC
Jesse
Bullseye
Stinky Pete

Monster Inc

Sully
Mike
Boo
Randall
Mr Waternoose
Celia Mae
Roz
The abominable snowman
George Sanderson

Emperors New Groove

Emperor Kuzco
Kronk
Pacha
Yzma
Squirrel

Would you like to see any of the following in future releases?? Please Tick appropriate..

Jumbo Pins.
Specific Character starter set lanyards..
Booster sets

Would you like to see more than 2 pins produced  every 2 weeks?? YES/NO

IF yes how many??

Would you like to see the Coming Soon section back on Disneystore.co.uk site??   YES/NO

Now you get to choose two characters to be made into a pin that I didn't have on the above list.

Thank you for taking your time to fill in this questionnaire and hopefully this will get our voices heard at Disney for Pins within the Disney Store and get some of our favourite characters as well.

Masamune

:D That's awesome Danny. It's clear you've gone to a lot of effort there. :P Do you want me to fill in my answers here, or wait for you to give me a paper version in person?

davewasbaloo

What would get my buying pins again is not too much of a reliance on characters in scenes of the movies (though I am a sucker for the villains/Nightmare/Pirates characters). I am more interested in holidays and special events, theme park an resort tie ins, specific ones for the towns you go to, as well maybe an It's a Small World series where characters are in different national dress.
since 2001 (many before that)

Belle's World

Hi Danny,

pm me the questionnaire and i will gladly fill it in and return.

Ro

Stitch2814

hehe cheers girls (am I really the only guy in the pin trading part of this forum :P)

Lindsay I will get a copy for you and bring it next tuesday unlessy you want the file and you can print it off yourself??

and Bellesworld I will need your email address to send the file to you :)

just so you know the file is set out in a table lol just that when I copied and pasted it, it came out like that hahaha

davewasbaloo

It is not just a girl thing. I just suppose after a life time of Disney pin collecting, especially since the year 2000, my enthusiasm has been curbed, especially as there is very little worth buying these days (only 6 DLP specific pins in Paris this May???!!!!!)
since 2001 (many before that)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"It is not just a girl thing. I just suppose after a life time of Disney pin collecting, especially since the year 2000, my enthusiasm has been curbed, especially as there is very little worth buying these days (only 6 DLP specific pins in Paris this May???!!!!!)

I think the amount of scrapper pins has been ruining it for people too.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Danny I will fill out the questionnaire

:D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

thanks aveen :) I have sent you the file now for you to print it off. If you see anything wrong with it then please let me know.