Aurora`s trip report 26.- 29.Sept. 2009 (day 2)

Started by Aurora, October 26, 2009, 10:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora

Good morning,
so here we go, for the next one. Actually, I`ll have one or two pics from the parade, then I`ll continue.
The parade

Day 2 started with EMH. We walked to the park, it was pretty cold in the morning, but beautiful.We had breakfast at Plaza Gardens. Upon checking in, they gave us the choice eating at the hotel or there on Sunday. So we took that offer, it was really good. Went on Peter Pan, the Carroussel and Dumbo, mostly more then once.On Dumbo I took these pictures.

Pirates was next, my husbands favorite, after that we looked in to some shops and then made our way to the Studios.
By then my husband felt he`s getting  a migrane, so I told him to get back to the Hotel and get some rest(and some pills). Lara and I explored the Studios, went to see Stitch Live and enjoyed that very much, as we did the 4 or 5 other times we went in.
Here are some pics

We walked in on HSM2, Lara liked the music and one of the dancers took her in to dance. She liked that part, so we had to watch it twice. And at the end she got some streamers.
Another one, we met...

Then it was time for "Star and Cars". I think it is a colourful little parade, with lots of characters.

Before that we had met up with Urs again, he felt a lot better. We went back to the Park, I wanted to see the parade again and have the princessess show stop in front of us. We stood opposite the Bella Notte, BUT they did not stop on that day at all. NO idea why, the weather was as good as it can be...

And we waited for Aladdin and friend, we didn`t see the friends, but Aladdin. We were first up and when he came, he took Lara by the hand and went for a little walk with her( few steps to the photo point) but she was proud to be the first one. :oops:

We ended the day by having dinner at Planet Hollywood.
To summ these two days up:
the weather was great. Cold in the morning, sunny and pretty warm in the after noon. Justt like dreamed it..

Next day is coming soon,I kind a get the hang of it. :D/
Aorora =D>

disneyloverjessie

This picture is lovely!

Great report so far!!!
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

never2old

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"
This picture is lovely!

Great report so far!!!

Couldn't agree more!

Sorry about the migraine, glad to hear he was feeling better later!