Aurora`s trip report 26.- 29.Sept. 2009

Started by Aurora, October 25, 2009, 04:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora

So here we go. I`m writing my first trip report. It`s been a while, since we were there. We had a great time! No one was sick or feeling not so good,at least not at the beginning.

We left our home town on saturday, sept.26. early in the morning. But first we had to wake up our daughter, who didn`t know till then we were even going anywhere in this holiday.
So we went to her room and woke her up. We said it`s time to go away somewhere. Half asleep she asked where we were going. I showed her that "magical" stick girls get at the auberge de Cendrillon. She looked at it , then looked at us, then looked again and asked if it was true we go to Disney. THe second we confirmed, she was out of bed like a rocket and asked for her cloths.
since I packed all our things, all we had left to do was load the car on off we were.
It took us about 6 hours to get there. We arrived atthe Santa fee around one o`clock, checked in freshend up a bit and headed to the park, walking throug Disney Village.
My husband liked that car so much.
Then we moved, walked throug the gates and finally, we are back!!!It felt great to see the Castle, MAin Street...
From te castle, we made our way to Adventureland. I read on the park plan, Jack Sparrow was giving autographs. And since I srued up last jear the picture of him an d my husband, I surprised him going there. :D/
We were a little early, but not many people waiting, so when he came out, we were second in line.And these are the pictuters(not scrued up!) =D>

After JAck Sparrow, we went (first time) to "Honey I shrunk the audiance" I didn`t like it.NO more then the Kodak commercial marathon in the beginnig.
Then we walked in on "Dance time " Since Lara loves Stitch so much(you`ll see later how much), a bit slow in the beginning, but to end pretty good. A few pics...

After that more music with" Mickey and Friends"

Now, almost time for the parade, wich I always love to see. We got our place on Main street, sat on the ground and waited for the beginning.
A few pics

THat almost compleated our first day. We had reservations at the RAinforest Cafe. We were really hungry by then, but also really tired, especially Urs, since he did all the driving. We really liked the food, lara had Spagetti, Urs a burger and I ate Fajitas.
Back "home" in the Hotel, we showered, watched a little televisin and then went to sleep. A beatiful first day. :stitch_bounce:
NOw I hope you enjoy reading the report. I`ll continue with day two later or tomorrow. Since I never done that I`ll check, if all works out, with the pics. ingers crossed!!
 [-o< Aurora

disneyloverjessie

Brilliant start to the report, all the pictures worked fine!!!
Looking foward to reading some more! :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

never2old

Nice first day! And lovely pictures  :D

Looking forward to more!

The Butlin Boy

Great start to your trip report Aurora, I love it when people surprise their kids with a trip to DLP, it reminds me of what my parents would sometimes do too :P

I'm looking forward to the rest of your report :)

Epcot_Boy

A great suprise for your daughter :D/  Loved the first day report =D>

David

SophieD

a great start to your trip report Aurora! Such a lovely suprise for your daughter  :D Can't wait to read/see more :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney