Merchandise from Ebay

Started by Clarebelle, October 21, 2009, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hehe glad they finally came Lindsay :) congrats. Cant wait to see them.

Belle's World

Masamune, really happy you finally got your pins and they were worth the wait!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D I recieved the Robin Hood pins today! :shock: The post has literally only just come like 10 minutes ago. Since when does post get delivered at 4pm?! Anyways, all that aside, I can't say how happy I am with these pins. :) They're all in absolutely mint condition and they all look much nicer than they did on the photo. I'm just so pleased! Obviously they've been a long time in coming, but I actually think they were worth the wait.

I'll take a picture a little later on!

yay thats brilliant! Cant wait to see them! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Woo! They definatly do look better IRL than on pictures, but they still look nice! :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"

:D Woo! They definatly do look better IRL than on pictures, but they still look nice! :)

Aw they are really lovely pins! I am reallt glad you got them!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Thanks Aveen. :lol: Better late than never for sure.

Masamune

:D I am now the proud owner of this pin.

:P It's Jessica Rabbit dressed as the Blue Fairy! With P&P, it cost about £12, which is really good! I tried to get the pin of Jessica dressed as Ursula as well, but that one went for £25! So I think I got lucky with the Blue Fairy one, which is the one I wanted most anyways. :)

It's coming from America, so it'll take a while to get here. Hopefully not too long though!

Aveen2008

Hehe funny I seen that online last night! It's class :D  :D  :D  good buy! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

she looks ace :) she will go very nice with your other jessica jumbo

Dorsetcandy

For info on good/bad E-bay sellers check out the following
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
also u can prevent sellers showing in ur E-bay searches if they have a rep for selling scrappers-go to advanced search then click advanced search again put what ur looking for in i.e Disney pins then go down to sellers click on exclude button and just type all the names in putting a coma or full stop between each then search when the list comes up click save search and then anytime u are looking for pins just go to ur saved search and no pins listed by those sellers will appear!! :D
Hope this will help Evry1 :)

Stitch2814

oooh thats a good idea that is :) think I will try that out next time Im looking for a grab bag of pins :P cant afford any now :( but give me time and I shall have LOADS hehehe

Clarebelle

ok can anyone help, all I can find on ebay is a grand total of 7 pages of pins and most of those results arent pins they are keys or iron on badges. What do you type in when searching for pins?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:? eBay appears to be broken right now. For me, it's only bringing up Buy it Now auctions, no matter what I search for. Then when I click "View Auctions Only" (IE, things that aren't Buy It Now), it says something like "eBay can't do this search at this time". So yeah, you may have to try again later Clare. :(

Clarebelle

Thank I thought it was my computer
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Thank I thought it was my computer

me too.. :(
Luv Aveen xoxo