Official Topic: Disney Store UK

Started by Aveen2008, October 20, 2009, 03:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

make it manchester as Im meetng my mates at 12ish but can meet you earlier to hang out and show you a few of my pins if you want to?

Belle's World

Danny have you seen the Up and Stitch snowglobes, i just saw them and thought of you, they are really nice and thats from a non up or Stitch collector.
ro

Stitch2814

Ive seen them and cant afford them right now I would love them both though.

Eager_Eyes

That is tempting, but I doubt that I'll be in Manchester that early, when I go there I don't usuall get there before 1ish at the earliest its about an hour on the te train then I'll have to walk down to the arndale from Deansgate, as that is quicker then changing trains to go into piccadilly.

Probably will go there though, as I never did make it to next last time, love that next...great officey type clothes for work.

Aveen2008

Does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous how tiny the small snowglobes are and that they are overprices at £8.00 for being so small?? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

figaro

when ever i go in the disney store now im just disapointed to be honest, theres nothing original in there and im sad that they dont sell the big collectables anymore, just to let you all know though iv ordered quite a big snowglobe off the site and it arrived perfect and very very well packaged so i wouldnt worry too much about that,
i have to be honest and say i was in favour of all the baby stuff cus my son had almost every item but now hes too big for it and the kids clothes seem to start around 4years old so what do we do in between?! have no disney clothes :( boo
disney fund 25/08/10 - 4nights/5days at santa fe 16th November 2010 PAID
disney spends - £0 (lol)

figaro

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous how tiny the small snowglobes are and that they are overprices at £8.00 for being so small?? :?

i do think that too because it works out about the same price for the next size up when you go to dlp i am hoping to get some more bigger snowglobes when we go in november, do they sell the disney traditions stuff in dlp does anyone know cus i got my first piece for my birthday and i need some more!
disney spends - £0 (lol)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "figaro"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous how tiny the small snowglobes are and that they are overprices at £8.00 for being so small?? :?

i do think that too because it works out about the same price for the next size up when you go to dlp i am hoping to get some more bigger snowglobes when we go in november, do they sell the disney traditions stuff in dlp does anyone know cus i got my first piece for my birthday and i need some more!

Hey, yep they do sell traditions in DLP, Harringtons in main street usa does them (on the right hand side), I have also seen then in the castle shop, in the disney gallery in the villiage and in hotel new york. There are probably other places that sell them too :)

I think the small globes in the disney store have gotten smaller and the price is more.... and dont even get me started on the mugs :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Hi,

Just back from DLRP they sell Disney Traditions in the Christmas castle shop, Harringtons, The art of animation shop in the Studios and the Gallery store in the Village. They also sell them in some of the hotel shops New York has a big selection and at the newsagents at the Eurostar terminal however they are not any chea[per than buying them in England and the selection is the same.

Ro

figaro

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi,

Just back from DLRP they sell Disney Traditions in the Christmas castle shop, Harringtons, The art of animation shop in the Studios and the Gallery store in the Village. They also sell them in some of the hotel shops New York has a big selection and at the newsagents at the Eurostar terminal however they are not any chea[per than buying them in England and the selection is the same.

Ro

thanks :) i think the main draw is that i feel more able to treat myself if im on holiday, so it doesnt matter if they are the same price and selection, i can still say its from dlp :) this is when driving to dlp comes in handy cus your not limited for space :D
disney spends - £0 (lol)

treble

clearly disney usa are missing a great trade here.  :?  why they don't do special p&p offers as they do to their own customers? even if they only offered pins & other small or light items. it's sickening how many pins they have on there   :(  but like the rest of you i won't pay £30-£50 to get them here
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Aveen2008

Quote from: "treble"clearly disney usa are missing a great trade here.  :?  why they don't do special p&p offers as they do to their own customers? even if they only offered pins & other small or light items. it's sickening how many pins they have on there   :(  but like the rest of you i won't pay £30-£50 to get them here

Don't worry we all feel this way about the pins and other items on the us disney store website :(

With pins its probably cheaper to buy them off ebay or something that to pay the postage.

It may have something to do with Customs charges, as to why they charge so much to post outside the usa. But it does suck! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

treble

the laughthing place don't charge anywhere near as much for p&p. i think they just want to make sure you use the uk store
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Pocahontas

I recently bought a Mickey Mouse Toaster and Breadbin from the US Disney Store website,in total on the website when i was paying it came to 108 dollars..it was initally 59.99 for the toaster and breadbin,the rest was shipping charges..so this came to around 80e..but when it arrived at the door the week later i was charged an extra 30e from the UPS guy...i was not impressed..but it didnt bother me too much..just shows how much excess you'll be paying when you order from the US Store..so if your considering it then be prepared for unexpected charges!!! :)