Nicolai's Trip Report (October 11th-13th) 2009 *Trip Video*

Started by DLP-Photos.com, October 15, 2009, 10:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "forza_united"
Quote from: "never2old"I'm just going through your fotki album, you've got really beautiful pictures!

You know I've never noticed Tinkerbell on the Photo Point in Fantasyland?

Me neither - it was my mum who spotted her and of course I had to grab the camera :P That is what Disney is all about that you can notice such a lovely detail for the first time on your 9th trip :)

Or on your 20th... (actually, I don't know how many times I've been, but it must be around the 20-30 times...)

I've finished going through your pictures. They're stunning  =D> . Thank you very much for sharing them!

ightenhill

Only just finished reading, excellent photos and TR and some good detail spotting.. Don't envy you the coach trip though.
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

*EDIT* DOUBLE POST *EDIT*
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

Here it is - my Trip Video "Time for Magic".

When you start the DVD you watch this introduction video:

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbdyrd[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

After this you see this DVD Menu:

Then choose "Disneyland Park":

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbdyxu[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbdzr4[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbe26t[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbew60[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbfpkg[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbfrm0[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

And then you return to the menu and choose "Walt Disney Studios Park":

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbi69d[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

[dailymotion:7mev4t2d]xbi924[/dailymotion:7mev4t2d]

The videos are very big, so it might take some time for them to start showing, so I will recommend pressing play on every video before you want to watch it :)
/Nicolai

CentralPlazaPerson

Well worth the wait Nicolai !! ;) :)  This is truly magical!!!

The Butlin Boy

I finally got a chance to watch it today, and I have to say I'm very impressed with it Nicolai. The whole thing is edited together beautifully, and I love how its been structured (with the DVD menu, etc). The one thing I particularly loved was the way you structured the Disnyland Park video around the train trip around the park; it's absolutely brilliant =D>

Well done and thanks for posting it :)

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you very much TBB and CPP - it is extra nice to receive praise for this movie on this forum :D
/Nicolai

CentralPlazaPerson

you deserve it Nicolai!  :mrgreen: