NGF - knowing when to stop...

Started by Anthony, October 09, 2009, 11:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Thank god they stopped after adding the 10th character to the New Generation Festival logo...

:P

Aveen2008

Please say thats not the real thing?!! :shock:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Anthony

Ha ha! No, it's just a bit of sarcasm/humour. I thought I'd take their concept and run with it. :wink:

The Butlin Boy

You know Ant, the whole point of the Imagineering board is that you don't have to be realistic! :P  :wink:

Aveen2008

Thank goodness, I wouldn't have been surprised though!! lol! :P  :P

You could probably fit another 50 in there no bother! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Anthony

Quote from: "Aveen2008"You could probably fit another 50 in there no bother! :wink:
Haha, you shouldn't challenge me. I'll keep adding to it now whenever I'm bored... or maybe we should have a forum competition - how many characters can you fit on the logo?

I thought about putting a picture of Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet) sulking in the corner with a paper bag over his head, but couldn't even find a suitable image.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"You could probably fit another 50 in there no bother! :wink:
Haha, you shouldn't challenge me. I'll keep adding to it now whenever I'm bored... or maybe we should have a forum competition - how many characters can you fit on the logo?

I thought about putting a picture of Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet) sulking in the corner with a paper bag over his head, but couldn't even find a suitable image.

Haha!!Good one =D>  =D> ! You wouldn't want to make the other characters jealous though, they will probably all want a paper bag to hide the embarressment of being part of that logo lol! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

CafeFantasia

If you ever wondered where the name "New Generation Festival" came from, I think I have the answer. A bit of Disney trivia for you here.

Someone who works for Euro Disney, sorry, Disneyland Paris had to come up with a name for a new celebration. One day they were driving through Val d'Europe, when they suddenly noticed this image flyposted on a brick wall, and thought... PERFECT. If it'll do for Omarion and Chingy, it'll definitely do for Disneyland: