Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Ive added some of my pins tonight to pin pics but still have loads more.

My ID is Aveen2009. Will you check to see if the list is showing up ok if you can?? :oops:

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I see 126 lovely pins.

Aveen2008

I think I had about another 100 on now and still more to go, only been one or two I haven't been able to find :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I think though by individually going through the pins I realise there are a few that I will probably use for trading. I may sort them out tomorrow. If I do I will post a picture in here of any that I am willing to trade just incase someone wants to trade :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Ooh you've got loads listed on there now. Take a picture of the ones you can't find and I'll try and find them for you. :lol: I'm so sad that I actually enjoy searching for pins on PinPics.

I just have one more lot of pins that I want to bid on tonight. Once that's done I'm gonna sort out my collection, as I'm going to stop looking for pins on eBay until next payday.

Aveen2008

Heres the pins I have decided I want to trade..

All offers welcome.

The chip and dale pin is limited edition however I will trade it for a core pin if I like it. The hawaiian holiday pin is official but does not have the pin trading logo on the back.

I will have to try and remove these from my pin pics! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

wish I hadnt bothered bidding on ebay pins now hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Pretty pins. :P Your traders are much much nicer than mine.

Aveen2008

I duno who I am going to trade them with :P  probably just the disney store

I just won like 24 other pins for trading off ebay, I jkinda went mad as they were a low buy price and now I won most of them and its costing me like £38 in total !!! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

family forum Aveen, emphasis on the family bit. You might want to censor your last post
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:D I bought a really nice bunch of pins the other night. Got them for a really good price. :? The guy has a few negative feedbacks though from people who said they never recieved the items. So fingers crossed, hopefully I'll recieve these pins soon! I won them on Wednesday night, so he's had yesterday and today to post them.

Once I recieve them (IF I recieve them), I'll be able to sort out all my traders and keepers again.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D I bought a really nice bunch of pins the other night. Got them for a really good price. :? The guy has a few negative feedbacks though from people who said they never recieved the items. So fingers crossed, hopefully I'll recieve these pins soon! I won them on Wednesday night, so he's had yesterday and today to post them.

Once I recieve them (IF I recieve them), I'll be able to sort out all my traders and keepers again.

Aw cool that's great! I hope you get them ok! I am sure you will though! :D  I will have loads of traders soon hehe! I wish I hadn't spent so much though..ah well :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

If I do get them, there will be only a few traders. Basically it's a lot of 9 Disney Robin Hood pins. 5 are core edition and 4 are limited edition. :D I got them all for £21 (with £2.50 P&P). The fact that he has negative feedback is worrying. :( It could be too good to be true that I got 9 lovely pins for £2.61 each. The LEs are really nice, as are the core ones. We'll just have to wait and see I guess!

Aveen2008

Aw that's cool. Does he have many positive feedbacks? I always try to go by that and if he has recent positive feedback.

So your a Robin fan then?! :D

I taught my mum the "Robin hood and little john walking through the forest, laughing back and forth at what the other has to say, reminisin, this'n, that n' having such a good time oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day....." And the rest...needless to say she forgets the half of it and just sings the oo de lally part though hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

His positives are more recent than his negatives...but the negatives are from only a few weeks ago, so they themselves are still recent.

Both me and my best friend (the one who's going to DLRP with me in January) are big Robin Hood fans. :) This collection of pins just caught my eye. Any of the ones I don't want, my friend will probably want them off me, so she'll get first dibs on trading with them.