Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

This is a place to discuss and show off any trades you've made!

Aveen2008

Hehe indeedy! I am actually going to look through my pins to see if I have pins I dont mind trading and and a photo of the baloo pin trading night one just incase :D  :D  :D

I am so glad they arrived with you safely :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Barnsey313

Here's mine that I'd be eager to trade:

I'd also be willing to trade others in my collection for particularly nice pins! ('Barnsey' on PinPics for the rest of my collection)

Masamune

:D Those glittery pirate wheel ones are lovely! *Will have to take a new pic of her pins very soon* I have some that I'm definatly willing to trade, and some that I'll only trade if it's for something really good. :P I'm very fond of all the pins in my collection.

Aveen2008

I can now make my great recommendation for Masamune! The pins arrived this afternoon! both lovely!

Thanks hun! I would recommend you to anyone wanting to trade :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Barnsey313

Might I suggest we add our PinPics names to the first post?

Mines - 'Barnsey' (No quotation marks).

Masamune

:D Glad to hear that the pins arrived safely Aveen!

:) I've added PinPics IDs to the first post. I have to say that I don't actually have any of my trade pins listed on there. This is because I may forget to remove them if I trade them away. So all that's shown on my PinPics are my keepers and certain pins that I would only trade if it was for something I liked much more.

Aveen2008

I used to have so many pins to trade before I went to DLP last week, now I have to start my tradeables again.

Here is my spare Pin trading night pin though. I am willing to take offers. These pins seems to be valuable, as I was able to get 3 very good limited edition pins for 1 of these however if I like a pin it doesn't matter if it's limited or not. But I don't think I would trade it for a core pin.

The only others I have are the limited edition uk mary poppins, lion king and donald duck pins. :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Barnsey313

I'd love that baloo pin! Is there a combination of my collection (see pinpics) or tradables you'd accept?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Barnsey313"I'd love that baloo pin! Is there a combination of my collection (see pinpics) or tradables you'd accept?

Hi Barnsey, the unfortunate thing is I have quite a few of the same pins as you. The only one I would like is the pin trading night castle pin but i am sure you don't want to trade that which I would completely understand.

p.s I am just realising it may infact be a jumbo pin
Luv Aveen xoxo

Barnsey313

Ok, No Problem. Its a super jumbo!  :D

Masamune

:) What's your PinPics ID Aveen?

:shock: Did you really pay 39.90 Euros for that pin Barnsey?

Barnsey313

Nope :lol: £6.90 on a mis-spelt eBay listing  :D/

Will post pics of my whole collection tommorow!

Aveen2008

Hey barnsey -
It is lovely, great pin! :D

Masamune: I don't really have a pinpics ID I made one ages ago but didnt add any pins really, sorry :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

@ Barnsey - :shock: That's...amazing. :P You should post about it in the bargains thread!

@ Aveen - :D You should start using PinPics now that you've got a big collection. It's a fun way to keep track of everything, like how many you've got and such. :)