Aveen2008's September 21st-26th Trip report! Final day

Started by Aveen2008, October 02, 2009, 10:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for this great update with some great photos and a lot of lovely stories :)

It has been very nice for me to read and now I am even more ready for my trip next week!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Aveen2008"me relaxing on the very comfy bed and the duvets which I loved...

Aveen , did you get this top from ASDA for £5-£6 ? I really want to get it . Love the trip report ! x
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Aveen2008

Hey

yeah I did get it from asda lol I think it was about £8 at the time it was about a month or so ago maybe more :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Great finale Aveen, and a lot of money spent in the process..  :shock:  :D

Thanks for sharing your experience..  :wink:  :D

loladelorean

Thanks for posting your great trip report :) it was lovely to read because, as I have said elsewhere, we were there the exact same dates as you and also staying in HNY!
it's a shame you didn't like the breakfast in HNy - we loved it! Except on the Friday when it was in the horrible conference centre for some reason and was cold.
It's also too bad you had bad experiences with cast members. We were so impressed with almost all of them....except the waiters in Cafe Mickey who tried to chat us up and take us out dancing in Paris! yuck - not what you expect in Disneyland at all, we were affronted!
I wish I had the technical savvy to post my own trip report, but I don't even know how to put photos in a post.
Thanks again for your nice detailed report, I tried hard but couldnt find myself in any of your photos lol.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Aveen2008

If you can't add photos why not write up a trip report, it would still be great to read!:)

Putting photos into a post isn't hard..once you have learnt to do it you will realise how easy it is.

All you need to do is: upload (fancy word for add) your photos to a site such as http://www.photobucket.com - it is free, you simply just join.

once you have done that you can come on here and start a post, just like you normally do.
When you get to a space where you want to add a photo, go to photobucket (have it open in another screen from the one your typing in).

Then find the photo you want out of the photos you have uploaded.
If you hover your mouse over the photo you will see a little list comes up with Email & IM, Direct link, HTML code and IMG code. What you want is the IMG code so go down to it and click on it - it should turn blue (meaning it's highlighted) then right click on it and click copy.

Then come back to the screen on the forum where you wanted to enter the photo and just right click and paste and that's it the photo will appear in your post :D

OR

If you go to your photo and you do not see the little list with the various codes then all you need to do is click on the small image of your photo to make it come up fully on the screen. Then right click on it and go to 'properties'. A small screen will pop up. Go to where it says Address (URL),
copy the address it will start with http and end with a number.

Then come back onto your forum screen where you want to enter the photo and type [ i m g ] then paste in your address which you copied and type[ / i m g ]  no spaces required i just had to put in spaces so it wouldn't show up werid when typing this

give it a go :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

loladelorean

Thanks so much for the tips Aveen...think I will give it a try! Might take me a few days but I'll get there! it will be fun to remember my trip, though I'm still a bit sad to be home.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Aveen2008

Quote from: "loladelorean"Thanks so much for the tips Aveen...think I will give it a try! Might take me a few days but I'll get there! it will be fun to remember my trip, though I'm still a bit sad to be home.

me2 I wish i was back there already! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Simbasgirl

awwwwwwww its all done!!!! :cry: I really enjoyed it...paul was reading some last night too!!!!!! :)
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"awwwwwwww its all done!!!! :cry: I really enjoyed it...paul was reading some last night too!!!!!! :)

i'm kinda sad too that it's over:( i posted it on your forum too last night it took ages even though it was mainly copying and pasting! Hey to Paul *waves* hehe! :P  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Epcot_Boy

Thanks for sharing your hols with us :)  Loved it all =D>

David

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Thanks for sharing your hols with us :)  Loved it all =D>

aw thanks! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dagobert

Hi Aveen2008,

thanks for your trip report. I really enjoyed reading your trip report over the past days. It looks like you and your mum had a great time at DLRP. I'm sorry about your pin trading experiences. I also collect pins, but I'm not a trader.

Thanks again for your trip report.

em

Thank you for the trip report. It was Brilliant. I loved reading it. :D
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016

Soap

A big thanks for sharing Aveen!! Enjoyed it!  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney