All it takes is faith & trust & case full of sparkly dresses

Started by littlemermaid83, September 27, 2009, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

luke85

Great photos, thanks for posting! It looks like your daughter had a great time, I hope you did too!

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

littlemermaid83

never2old

Great report! Your daughter is a real little princess, she's so adorable! Really looks like you two had a real magical time, thank you for sharing!

The Butlin Boy

Love the video! It really shows just how much of a great time you guys must have had :)

Aveen2008

Brilliant trip report so far, lovely photos too an I can't wait to read more! Kyra is just soooo cute in all her lil outfits and with herlil face painted! :D  :D  :D  :D

The video is fantastic - great choice of song! Thats from Legally blonde isn't it?

Does she go to dance lessons because shes a great lil mover for her age I think hehe! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Aw it just all looks so magical, I miss it already! :D  :D

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Thanks guys, i wish i could of fitted more clips in as 3.30mins is a bit short but i really wanted to make a video to that song.

Aveen that song is by the Clique Girlz, the song was used in the advert for Sandals resort :lol:   I think it suits a Disney park so much better.

DD used to do ballet but it started to turn out really expensive, so we had to stop it....hoping to get her into street dancing though, i have so many more clips of her dancing in DLP  :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Thanks guys, i wish i could of fitted more clips in as 3.30mins is a bit short but i really wanted to make a video to that song.

Aveen that song is by the Clique Girlz, the song was used in the advert for Sandals resort :lol:   I think it suits a Disney park so much better.

DD used to do ballet but it started to turn out really expensive, so we had to stop it....hoping to get her into street dancing though, i have so many more clips of her dancing in DLP  :P

aw you should make a video full of clips of her dancing I bet it would be soooo cute!! :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Thanks guys, i wish i could of fitted more clips in as 3.30mins is a bit short but i really wanted to make a video to that song.

aw you should make a video full of clips of her dancing I bet it would be soooo cute!! :D  :D  :D  :D

:lol: That would take me hours to edit  :P

littlemermaid83

Aveen2008

another great addition to the report! =D>

I hate people like the woman you encountered at Disneyland, why on earth did she think she was in the right!?!!! :shock:  It makes me mad even hearing other people's encounters with them! I am glad you stuck your ground! =D>

I heard many english speaking families complaining as their children were getting crushed in character scrums and I don't blame them as they were being shoved out of the road after standing waiting patiently! It takes the biscuit when cast members do nothing about it because they don't have to! :evil:

It was even more annoying when I went to meet Rabbit from Winnie the pooh and was first there when he came off the train and after letting many kids skip infront of me, I asked for a photo and he raised his hand in a rude attitude way as if to say "you can wait" I gave it another few minutes and walked off furious and I now wish I had of complained at the city hall about that becauseI firmly believe that disney is for pp or all ages! Walt himself seen no point in a place that was just for kids, he wanted to include the whole family and people of all ages! I wish he was still alive to instill all his beliefs! :(

I really love the face paint on kyra I think it's brilliant! :D

Great photos! Can't wait to read more! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"It was even more annoying when I went to meet Rabbit from Winnie the pooh and was first there when he came off the train and after letting many kids skip infront of me, I asked for a photo and he raised his hand in a rude attitude way as if to say "you can wait" I gave it another few minutes and walked off furious and I now wish I had of complained at the city hall about that becauseI firmly believe that disney is for pp or all ages! Walt himself seen no point in a place that was just for kids, he wanted to include the whole family and people of all ages! I wish he was still alive to instill all his beliefs! :(

I know what you mean, even me and DD had this problem.  There is only so long you can wait nicely and being pushed and shoved at the same time before getting mad.  I think i would of complained to City Hall aswell, i mean how rude for the CM to do that.    :evil:

DD really wanted to see Mr Smee, but he was getting mobbed and Kyra kept saying he cant see me waiting nicely mummy, broke my heart.   I just don't understand why some people cannot form a nice queue, its not really rocket science.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"It was even more annoying when I went to meet Rabbit from Winnie the pooh and was first there when he came off the train and after letting many kids skip infront of me, I asked for a photo and he raised his hand in a rude attitude way as if to say "you can wait" I gave it another few minutes and walked off furious and I now wish I had of complained at the city hall about that becauseI firmly believe that disney is for pp or all ages! Walt himself seen no point in a place that was just for kids, he wanted to include the whole family and people of all ages! I wish he was still alive to instill all his beliefs! :(

I know what you mean, even me and DD had this problem.  There is only so long you can wait nicely and being pushed and shoved at the same time before getting mad.  I think i would of complained to City Hall aswell, i mean how rude for the CM to do that.    :evil:

DD really wanted to see Mr Smee, but he was getting mobbed and Kyra kept saying he cant see me waiting nicely mummy, broke my heart.   I just don't understand why some people cannot form a nice queue, its not really rocket science.

ah i could really go on for hours complaining about it hehe! but I won't hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo