All it takes is faith & trust & case full of sparkly dresses

Started by littlemermaid83, September 27, 2009, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

kiki_304

Great pics and report. :D

littlemermaid83

Video of Kyra dancing with the HSM stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQWQsicf6Y0
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Pete's Dragon

Tee-hee, that's cute. Elisha got up to dance, but the shyness got the better of her after 1min and she came running back

littlemermaid83

The Butlin Boy

Great report so far, I'm glad that you both had a magical time. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you two got up to :)

Gareth

awwww love it and your daughter is adorable and looks like shes having the best time ever :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Clarebelle

your right that photo of Kyra and Jasmine is magic she looks so happy
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

SophieD

Great trip report so far littlemermaid83 :D I love the picture of you daughter and Jasmine :D Its sounds like she had a magical time :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Aveen2008

Great start to your report! :D  I kept my eye out to see if I could spot you and Kyra but didn't manage to spot you although the parks were so much busier than I though they would be!

I am trying to get my trip rerpot started...may take longer than I thought hehe!

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Great start to your report! :D  I kept my eye out to see if I could spot you and Kyra but didn't manage to spot you although the parks were so much busier than I though they would be!

I am trying to get my trip rerpot started...may take longer than I thought hehe!

I was looking out for you aswell Aveen, but i agree compared to last year the park was very busy.

Looking forward to reading your TR :)

Simbasgirl

Really enjoying your trippie!!! Keep it coming!!!!! :D/ and remember......poster job!!!! :)
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"Really enjoying your trippie!!! Keep it coming!!!!! :D/ and remember......poster job!!!! :)

:lol:  What size do you recommend i get it blown up 2?

Thanks everyone for reading, next part will be up soon.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Great start to your report! :D  I kept my eye out to see if I could spot you and Kyra but didn't manage to spot you although the parks were so much busier than I though they would be!

I was looking out for you aswell Aveen, but i agree compared to last year the park was very busy.

Looking forward to reading your TR :)

oh I just noticed your day two! Kyra looks so cute in her jasmine dress!She's growing up so quickly!

I agree I found a lot of rude guests this year two and quite a few cast members also who weren't at their friendliest :roll: ! I guess its just best to try and ignore them and keep enjoying ourselves!

My day one is now up! phew! lol I was so tired most of today I was wondering if I would get it done! :)

Can't wait to read and see more! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

Great report, your daughter is really sweet.
The picture with Jasmin is super!