Your Biggest and Best Disney Bargains!

Started by Masamune, September 17, 2009, 10:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:( Sadly we don't have a Matalan local to us (not that I know of anyway).

Clarebelle

Really  :shock: thats shocking!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

yay I was in belfast today in their kinda new 3 storey tkmaxx and they has some DT's!!

I got Nana and jaq/jus box!! :D  They look totally genuine I have to say and I wanted to say thanks so much to Masamune for letting us know about them! :D  :D  :D  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  I have wanted Nana for a while now and for that price im delighted! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D/ Good times! Did you notice any other Jim Shore stuff? They've been selling other amazing Jim Shore stuff really cheaply as well. I do love TK Maxx!

They have some great Disney stuff in their toy department as well.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D/ Good times! Did you notice any other Jim Shore stuff? They've been selling other amazing Jim Shore stuff really cheaply as well. I do love TK Maxx!

They have some great Disney stuff in their toy department as well.

hehe the main reason I go in is usually for their toy section hehe :oops:

no funny enough i didnt see any other jim shore stuff!

I was just delighted to see a few traditions! lol :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Every time i go near a TK MAX i get excited but sadly no DT's for me yet, i'm going to one in a different town next Sat so fingers crossed!

Ro

Masamune

:o Good luck Belle!

Owain

Im not a collector but as ive seen this topic i thought id pop in my local tkmaxx and see if our store had any.

Cardiff T K Maxx has Lady and Nana disney traditions :) £4.99 each i think  :D

Aveen2008

Hehe did you not buy any?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Owain

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hehe did you not buy any?

No  :P, im not a huge figure collector. Although my mum is, maybe a good christmas present ?  :)

Aveen2008

Totally!!! lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

This has to be my best disney bargin ever....

I got her off ebay last week. It's Belle, she's porcelain and part of the Brass key doll collection. part of the wooden stand is a little damaged but you cant see it when displaying her. I came across her seconds before the auction ended! I paid £1.04 for the doll with £3.50 postage!! :o  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

When she came I looked at the postage cost and the seller actually paid £4.45 so he/she made hardly anything on her but its my best bargin ever and I love her! I have a few of the other brass key dolls but this one has to be my favourite! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I love the Belle Doll, such a great price, can't elieve i didn't see her!
Ro

Masamune

:shock: Aveen is winning the bargain game now. :P

Aveen2008

lol!! I think you will have to get something for free to beat that hahaha! :lol:  :lol:  Only joking!! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo