Your Biggest and Best Disney Bargains!

Started by Masamune, September 17, 2009, 10:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

I was in the Southampton Disney Store a few weeks ago and found a bargain bin filled with Wall-E products.  I picked up a little pack of 20 plastic robots, reduced from £6 down to 10 PENCE!!  10p!!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Magic M"I was in the Southampton Disney Store a few weeks ago and found a bargain bin filled with Wall-E products.  I picked up a little pack of 20 plastic robots, reduced from £6 down to 10 PENCE!!  10p!!

10p !!!!!! If this was a competition, we would have already found our clean winner. 10p ?!? Brilliant.

I got a photo album from Disney Village for less than €9 (30% off promo) . Checked out album pricese in Boots today- £15 minimum. See, DLP isn't always uber-expensive.

Masamune

@ Simba - :D This is proof that TK Maxx is NOT rubbish. I'm always getting great Disney stuff from there. :P This just happen to be my best Disney purchase from TK Maxx.

@ Magic - :shock: Awesome! I wish my local Disney Store had a sale that good.

Masamune

:D TK Maxx strikes again! Today I picked up not one, not two but THREE Disney Traditions! I got Lady, Lucky and a lovely trinket box featuring Jaq and Gus. :P All once again for just under £4.99 each. So happy!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D TK Maxx strikes again! Today I picked up not one, not two but THREE Disney Traditions! I got Lady, Lucky and a lovely trinket box featuring Jaq and Gus. :P All once again for just under £4.99 each. So happy!

omg i am so jealous!! even though i have lady and lucky but still thats such a bargin!! :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D The trinket box is amazing. As soon as I saw that one I expected it to be more, like say £9.99. But no, it was the same price as the others. :P In regards to the dogs, all I need now is Pluto and I have a full dog set!

Masamune

:) Again, can't believe my luck.

Masamune

:o Do people keep trying their local TK Maxx's? My one has so much Jim Shore stuff in right now, and they keep getting the Disney stuff every few days. I went to my local one last night and they had Lady and Lucky DTs again.

Eager_Eyes

I went to TK Maxx this morning first thing, and there was nothing Disney related at all...never mind I'm not giving up that easily I'll try again...

Masamune

Am I really just that lucky? :D Today I picked up the Pluto DT. So now I've managed to get the full dog set (Nana, Peg, Pluto, Lucky and Lady) for £25. :) I love them so much.

Aveen2008

wow you are lucky!! =D>  =D>  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

I finally found a TK Max with the DT!! but we werent impressed :( I wanted a replacemet for my Jac and Gus Gus trinket box that I got from the internet and got damaged in the post :( :( but the one in TK Max looked like a second!! infact they all did, the colours were completely different :(

DIsney DVD are Buy On Get One Free!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

o.o A second? How do you mean? All mine look exactly as they should look. Some of the ones I've seen have looked a bit faded, but they were ones that weren't in boxes. :) I've found that all DTs vary slightly. It's just the nature of their style and probably how they're made as well.

:lol: All I know if that for £4.99 you can't go wrong.

Aveen2008

I am near a big TKmaxx (3 storey) shop in belfast tomorrow.. If I remember I will pop in! :D I did see a Traditions ornament in it before but it wasn't Disney. I have Lucky, lady, dumbo, bambi, donald duck with the christmas lights and the large christmas bell with tinkerbell on it! lol I would love the gus and jaq box - I wouldn't care about the colours being faded because they are still DT's and still at a brilliant price! I couldn't imagine them being "seconds"...however if ya think about it if they were they would be even more unique hehe :wink:

Jim shore is very talented! Although I don't think he will personally thank me for paying £15-20 for something I could buy for £5 :wink: . Tkmaxx often has great bargins on items that you would pay double for elsewere but I don't think it means they are seconds. I bought a Disney trivia board game in it for like less than £10 last year and when I walked across to a toy store seen the exact same thing for £30! That was definately a bargin! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

I know they all vary a little, but these ones (we got them out of the boxes to see them properly) had dents in all the wrong places. oh well we will try again soon

Matalan have a half price sale on at the moment, they have some nice disney bits, tinker bell t-shirts (one pink, one grey, different designs) £4 each and a dark grey mickey mouse one £4
also they have some very nice pj sets with piglet on tops were £2.50 and bottoms £3 (if anyone has seen the tops can you let me know as mine has sold out :( and I got 2 pairs of the bottoms :( ) also they have matching slipper socks for just £1.50  :shock:  hehe bought them for DLP
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]