We're back, too!

Started by Silvie78, September 05, 2009, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvie78

Hi you all!

Since thursday evening we're back from the magical place, too. And our trip was sooooooo great! We had so much fun and now I just want to share some photos with you:

The view over Lake Disney from Newport Bay Club Hotel

In the park we headed straight to Discoveryland and there was Dancetime! :D/

Later we watched Mickey's magical Partytime

After that we had a cup of tea

Then I had the chance to take a beautiful pic of tinkerbell - did you know, that she has blue eyes?!

And as it got darker we watched the magical Partytime again

And after the show we had the luck to see the beautiful castle in the dark - it looked so lovely!

This day was the last day of the summer season and the park was officially open till 22 h. We watched the wonderful Fantillusion-Parade and the fireworks and I loved both! After that we walked back to our hotel - totally tired and exhausted (at that day we got up at 3 h and went to bed after 23 h), but sooooo happy! :wink:

I will show you some more photos from the other days later or tomorrow - I promise!
Liebe Grüße, Silvie

Aveen2008

wow great pictures silvie! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

You must have a good camera, you got some beautiful shots! You all look like you're really enjoying yourselves!

Can't wait to see more! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Epcot_Boy

Some wonderful photos there =D>  especially the evening ones. SBC looks particularily grand 8)

David

dagobert

Your pictures are great!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

kiki_304

Great pics.   Looks like you had a fab time. :D

Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

em

Fab photos!! Love the one of the castle.
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016

littlehairmaid

AMAZING PICS!  =D>  You`ve got me all excited for my trip there in a few weeks!  :D/

Silvie78

Thank you so much!! :oops:

Here are some snapshots from the 2nd day:

Good morning Main Street

Liberty Arcade

After walking through the Arcade we went straight ahead to Frontierland.

We then walked slowly through the whole Frontierland, went to Pocahontas Village for a little rest, took a trip with the Keelboats and then walked back to Central Plaza, where we got to see Minnie's Partytrain

In the later afternoon we watched the Once-upon-a-dream-Parade - I love it!

After that we went back to our hotel, 'cause my son wanted to test the pool in Newport Bay Club :)

More photos to come, perhaps tonight! 8)
Liebe Grüße, Silvie

kiki_304

WOW!   Loving the pictures with the characters.  They are fab.

I am getting excited to go back even more now.

Thanks for sharing.

Silvie78

Thank you! :)

The next day we started early and headed over to the Disneyland Park. But while waiting for Obitron a thunderstorm came and it started raining, so we decided to run over to the Discovery Arcade and have a little rest in the Cable Car Bake Shop! And I have to say, I really liked it there. It was warm, dry and it smelled really good! :wink:

My son and I started making funny snapshots while waiting and drinking some coffee. We sat there for a while and then decided to walk over to the Studios, 'cause there are many things inside.

At Studio 1 there was playing a band =D>

The rain stopped for a little while, so my son tried a little screaming outside

In the evening we had dinner in the Cape Cod Restaurant (All-you-can-eat-Buffet). And the food was really good! So good, that we decided to eat there again on the next day. And after dinner we tried the bar - my cocktail was really delicious and the place was nice to sit and chat! :wink:

Tomorrow I will show you the rest of my photos - if you like.
Liebe Grüße, Silvie

Epcot_Boy

Some wonderful family pics there :)  Looks like the little one enjoys his disney.....pictures to browse through in the years to come and remember wonderful times :) Wonderful =D>

Thanks for sharing  8)

David

kiki_304

Isn't Buzz great.

My 3 yr old son will not have his picture taken with any character, but when my 5yr old went to have his picture taken with Buzz the 3yr old run in at the last minute.  So that is the only picture I have of my little one with a character. :D

It is great seeing the kids faces at Disney.

Loving the hat show. lol

Silvie78

Thank you guys!!

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"...pictures to browse through in the years to come and remember wonderful times :)

Oh yes, that's true!! We really had a wonderful time and the funny thing is: even the coldest day with so much rain and a thunderstorm (and I really hate thunderstorms) and a hurting foot (became some problems with my achilles tendon) couldn't bother us at all. We just enjoyed ourselves and had fun.

Last year I got to know DLRP and it really is my happy place somehow. :wink:

Quote from: "kiki_304"My 3 yr old son will not have his picture taken with any character, but when my 5yr old went to have his picture taken with Buzz the 3yr old run in at the last minute. So that is the only picture I have of my little one with a character. :D

It is great seeing the kids faces at Disney.

Last year my son didn't want to make photos, too. He was too shy. We only got one shot with Tigger, 'cause he also likes Tigger very much. But this year he was really brave. And after the photo with Buzz he was smiling all day long! :lol:
Liebe Grüße, Silvie

Annet

Great pictures, looks like you had an amazing time!
Only 6 weeks and 6 days till my next trip, so looking forward to it everytime I see pictures!

luke85

Great photos, thanks for sharing them! Looks like you and your family had a fantastic time!