[GAME]Design your own Toon Studios

Started by The Butlin Boy, April 28, 2006, 10:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

The aim of the game is simple, design Toon Studios. The same rides have to be there but everything else is up to you e.g. decorations, etc.
Here is a map for you to use:

And here is one that I made earlier:

P.S. I'm sorry if the pictures take long to load but if you wait a while, it should load, if anyone knows another way to put them online so that they load quicker then please tell me!

Edit: Thanks to Baloo's advice I have been able to make the images load quicker!

Anthony

Cool game idea!  Bit risky though - what if one of us comes up with a better design than the Imagineers? :lol:  It'll make TS look badly designed! :P

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"P.S. I'm sorry if the pictures take long to load but if you wait a while, it should load, if anyone knows another way to put them online so that they load quicker then please tell me!
Try saving them as JPEGs, it's the bitmap file type that's pusing up the file size and making them take so long.  :wink:

I'll have a go at the game soon...  :)

The Butlin Boy

Any ideas? :nemo:

Kristof

Ok, here I go.  This isn't how I would like to see it, but it's how I think it will be in the most logical way.  Your thoughts?