What would be good Disney merchandise for you?

Started by dagobert, August 16, 2009, 05:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

For quite some time people are not very happy with the merchandise offered at DLRP. So I was wondering what would be good merchandise for you?

I never had a very big problem with the merchandise, because I'm only interested in Disney books and pins and so I always got what I wanted.

And compared to WDW's merchandise, DLRP's merchandise is so much better, but that's just our opinion. Maybe it changed during the last year.

Tinkerbelle

At DLRP I was dissapointed because they don't sell sericels (of any kind). Or at least I haven't found any at any of the theme parks.
I would love to see more clothes for grownups, more kitchenware and stuff for the house. I guess that's all. I'm quite happy with DLP merchandise though.

Oh I almost forgot!
about the books... I used to have many disney books that I had to sell before moving out. I used to have a lot of those "art of..." giant books. They were beautiful! I'd love to see more of that sort of books. They're expensive and heavy to carry on a flight but I would have bought a couple if they had them.

Aveen2008

When I first went to Disneyland Paris, I have to say I was kind of diappointed hat the same merchandise is very much repeated in almost every shop ..(although now having gone many more times I do note that there are some places that are better to go to for certain items).

I would like to see more of the unusual characters appear, even if this was only in one shop- like mufasa from the lion king or the blue fairy from pinochio, esmeralda from the hunchback of notre dame, pocahontas etc the only way to find anything of less common characters is probably amongst the Walt Disney Classic Collection ornaments and these are very expensive.

However even though I am complaining a little I still love the merchandise they sell and always go home with less money in my purse due to merchandise lol :oops:  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

I would love for them to sell some of the attraction posters, like the ones you see around the park entrance and under the Main Street Station. They've got some beautiful ones.

Also more Phantom Manor merchandise, there's never much of that...

Eager_Eyes

They sell the attraction posters in Florida in Downtown Disney in the art shop there is a machine you just pick which one you want from the machine and it prints off for you ready in an hour or two.  I found this out when I asked because I really want the Splash Mountain poster, but it wasn't cheap I think if I remember right it was about $70ish

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"They sell the attraction posters in Florida in Downtown Disney in the art shop there is a machine you just pick which one you want from the machine and it prints off for you ready in an hour or two.  I found this out when I asked because I really want the Splash Mountain poster, but it wasn't cheap I think if I remember right it was about $70ish

omg $70 :shock:  :o  :shock:  thats expensive but if it's something you really want then I guess it doesn't matter because people will buy them
Luv Aveen xoxo

dagobert

The attraction posters would be great, but 70$ is a little bit expensive.

emweaver

Im fairly happy with the merchandise altho I do hope there is more next time we go as we bought sooo much last time (filled whole suitcase and a hand bag with breakables) i need something new to buy lol