Disney New Generation Festival (Until 13th March 2011)

Started by mclarkson, August 11, 2009, 10:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

I really like the new visuals! Particularly the one with the parachutes. It's a lot better than I was expecting  :D

Reiana

I like the one with the parachutes. :D

Barnsey313

Right! Pour every shiny graphic we have into a bucket, sprinkle the official 'Disneyland Paris' logo and add a pinch of fonts that don't go well together and voila!
 I preferred the MMP logo. I do like the parachute poster though.

QTXAdsy

:shock: That logo looks like something from a toy set, surely it can't get worse...can it?

Here Come The Belgians!

luke85

I actually don't like the "Disneyland Paris" logo being at an angle, it really bugs me, it looks like a really bad photoshop job!

Soap

Not too bad, not too bad  :)
It's way better then MMP and the style is refreshing.
Thumbs up for me!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

I don't actually mind the logo (the first two on the DLRP Today article) But I don't like the third (with all of the characters). It comes across as another dodgy 'recycled images' logo, which at the end of the day it is. Not only that, but there's something quite not right with the whole look of it, which I think is down to the mish-mash of different looks (we've got the CGI Lightning next to the hand drawn Princess and frog, then CGI Woody and Buzz, Animated Mickey, CGI Sulley, and so on). It just doesn't feel quite right to me.

However I really like the Parachutes though, I think that they could work very well next year (obviously with the tie in to the Toy Soldiers ride). I really like how they have varied the designs of the different parachutes for each of the different characters, and also how they've thought about who to include in terms of the years features. Perhaps my only few nitpicks for the visual are the Woody one (doesn't look like he has a parachute attached around him like the others) and the Sulley one (same old image, doesn't look completely natural for someone who's falling through the sky), and perhaps the Castle which could be more prprominent :)

Tuvok

Although I'm not keen on having Pixar characters form the line up for a themed year, the logo with all the characters does look quite nice. It's indeed odd to see both classic characters with Pixar (CGI) charaters, but I'm glad they did. A completely Pixar themed year wouldn't be nice. At least we have Mickey, Stitch and Tiana from the 'classic' gang.

And please, leave the Pixar characters in the Studios, please! Having Buzz in Discoveryland is bad enough already.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Gareth

love the logo with the characters i think that look very eyecatching and i love the varity of character and if there hints to what is going to happen at disneyland paris next year then maybe alot of new litlle improvements on parades and stuff which i think is awsome :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Nicholas-c

I like it, If its infront of the castle i wont be as happy but its all good :)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Riebi

hm I don´t get this parachute thing...looks a bit..."diffrent" for me.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Aveen2008

I have to say I don't think the new logo is good at all, it's like a mis-match of things put together. The Characters don't look right at all with the logo, they don't fit together or anything! I think many people on these boards could have produced a better logo!
Luv Aveen xoxo

-breeno-

The logo without the characters is growing on me.  I didn't like it at first but now i'm thinking the fonts are pretty good.  Although the same can't be said for the charaters one.  Like the TSP posters the characters seem out of place, also i'm growing against the "Disneyland Paris" at the angle, looks less professional.

Also i've just seen the Key Visual poster which i like a lot.  The only problem is Sully, just doesn't look like something someone would do on a parachute :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

Here's the rest of the publicity visuals...

The Princess and the Frog in Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends (possibly renamed Showtime Spectacular)

Monsters, Inc. Scream Corner (?)

Ratatouille in Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

More info & larger versions: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2009/09/13/mor ... nt-images/

littlemermaid83

Thank the lord i'm not planning a trip next year.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!