Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Nights

Started by Anthony, April 25, 2006, 11:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

Zero is a very popular collection though, which will increase the chances that that one will sell out. I reckon the others will still be there for you, but not the Zero pin. I collect Zero myself, and was hoping to go to DLRP just to get that pin. It's worked out too expensive though, so I'm just gonna have to get it on eBay.

:) Fingers crossed for you though.

Martin B

I also thought about going just to get the zero pin et al. I can't believe there will be any left...

Will eagerly be waiting for them to be listed on ebay!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Belle's World

Oh well like i said i'm not really that bothered if it wasn't for the fact i'm going 2 days after i wouldn't even think about getting them, they all look good to be fair so i will prob pick up any of the styles if they were to have any left when i go. The mayor looks like a spinner so he will be quite cool and Jack is always good, but it certainly won't make or break my holiday and like i said MNSSHP pin will be available to me on the Friday so i'm happy either way!
So excited less than 3 weeks to go!!

Ro

Martin B

Have a good time!!!  :thumbs:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

simonandwendy626

Hi,

If there are any of those pins left then normally Soraya lets us know and offers us the option to buy. We were lucky enough to get practically the whole set from the Pirates event. :D/
Nothing from the Mad Hatter event though :cry:
I'd love to get the Zero pin. [-o<

Here's hoping

Martin B

Does anybody have any idea when the December PTN is?

Regards,

Martin

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Martin  B"Does anybody have any idea when the December PTN is?

Regards,

Martin

they are usually on the last friday of each month, but I guess with it being Christmas/new year time it may not be, there could be a christmas event or something.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Ive seen on dizpins there is a Xmas event...link to the thread below :) normally there isnt a PTN when an event is on in the same month.

http://dizpinsboards.yuku.com/topic/18706

simonandwendy626

Did anyone get to the Christmas Pin event? There were some awesome pins released. I really really want to go there for christmas but because I work in retail that is Never gonna happen :cry:

Stitch2814

Im heading to DLRP in just under 2 weeks, and should hopefully be able to attend the PTN, anyone got any tips for me as first time XD

Im curious as to what they do if they have left over pins...do we queue again or is it free for all and is it right at the end so I have to stay the whole night??

how many people roughly turn up??

if I get my 2 pins, can I queue up again and het 2 more??

iceburnmarko

To attend these events you just have a pass / theme park ticket and just show up at the hotel where it is being held?

Stitch2814

I dont think you need a park ticket or pass as your technically not going into the park as most events/PTN are held at the hotels which are free to enter, obviously if the event was ever held inside the park youd need a pass/ticket.

DisneyManiac

October PTN?