Epcot_Boy's Summer Visit 27/7-1/8

Started by Epcot_Boy, August 03, 2009, 07:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Can I borrow your camera please. I promise I'll be careful and not let the kids (or the wife) touch it  [-o<

Apart from it's obvious low light limitations and anyhing over iso 400 isn't too clever the lx3 really is a fine camera. Goes with me everywhere now, well nearly everywhere :wink:

Is that the Panasonic LX3??? Nice.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Can I borrow your camera please. I promise I'll be careful and not let the kids (or the wife) touch it  [-o<

Apart from it's obvious low light limitations and anyhing over iso 400 isn't too clever the lx3 really is a fine camera. Goes with me everywhere now, well nearly everywhere :wink:

Is that the Panasonic LX3??? Nice.

yep..... :)

David

em

I just read your trip report. It is brilliant and your photos are fantastic! I really enjoyed reading it. :D
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016

loladelorean

i just read this report and i think its my favourite on the trip reports thread - the reader really gets a sense of the magic and of being there through reading it. as many others have said, your photos are also wonderful
i would like to say, i really like what you did with the video on main st. usa. it was as though the band stand provided an ornate frame for the castle, and was almost like another lovely still but then you had the effect of the excited crowds. it brought a smile to my face to see so many people rushing to take snaps of this lovely view, captured all the while on video! so i think your experiment worked really well.
thanks for posting this great report :) im a newbie so thats why ive only just read it!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Disney Fanatic

Thank you EB for such a detailed trip report, I enjoyed reading every word of it.
It felt like I had walked beside you for the whole trip.
Your photos are truly amazing and have captured the magic of Disney perfectly =D>
Sequoia Lodge Feb 2004
DCR Feb 2005DCR Feb 2007
DCR Jan 2008
DCR Jan 2009DCR Halloween 2009.......
next trip DCR March 2012

Epcot_Boy

loladelorean said..
i just read this report and i think its my favourite on the trip reports thread - the reader really gets a sense of the magic and of being there through reading it. as many others have said, your photos are also wonderful
i would like to say, i really like what you did with the video on main st. usa. it was as though the band stand provided an ornate frame for the castle, and was almost like another lovely still but then you had the effect of the excited crowds. it brought a smile to my face to see so many people rushing to take snaps of this lovely view, captured all the while on video! so i think your experiment worked really well.
thanks for posting this great report  im a newbie so thats why ive only just read it!

Disney Fanatic said..
Thank you EB for such a detailed trip report, I enjoyed reading every word of it.
It felt like I had walked beside you for the whole trip.
Your photos are truly amazing and have captured the magic of Disney perfectly

Thankyou both very much..I'm glad you liked it :)

David