Trailers before Cinémagique starts

Started by Kristof, April 25, 2006, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

From http://www.wdsfans.com

Quote from: "WDSfans"Our source informs us that a short clip will be shown every day before each Cinémagique show to promote Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, a new television show on Disney Channel.  Full episodes will be shown at Videopolis all day between The Legend of the Lion King performances.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a 3D animation that introduces a new generation of preschoolers to Mickey Mouse and his friends..

So what do you think about this?

Anthony

Bleurgh.  Sounds like a good way to ruin an awesome attraction if you ask me.  The soundtrack mix they play before the film starts is awesome - if they cut that, then I'm officially not impressed.

CinéMagique needs a better entrance and proper pre-show, not an advert for (what sounds like) a dodgy tv show.  Why can't they play this trailer on the Resort TV channel, at the Television Studios Tour, or just keep it in Videopolis?

It just seems totally out of place at CinéMagique, and is sure to totally cheapen the whole experience.  I think part of the magic of CinéMagique at the moment is that it truly feels like a celebration of movies and entertainment, rather than an advertisement for them.

Anthony

Has anyone seen a showing of CinéMagique with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at the start?  How do they show the trailer, on the actual CinéMagique screen?

Any details would be good.  :)

Kristof

They did it just once, on the day the show premiered.  Also, all the kids at WDS got free Mouse Ears that day!  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"They did it just once, on the day the show premiered.  Also, all the kids at WDS got free Mouse Ears that day!  :D
Ahh cool!  I'm glad it's not a daily thing, and it's nice to see DLRP give away mouse ears (even if they were paid for by the Disney Channel, I bet).

Mouse ears seem to be a Disney park phenomenon that hasn't really caught on in Paris yet...  :?

Martha86

I love CineMagique but was really embarrased when I tutted at the man on the phone in the audience. The woman next to me did aswell! Then when I realised he was part of the show I sort of slid down in my seat a little.

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Martha86"I love CineMagique but was really embarrased when I tutted at the man on the phone in the audience. The woman next to me did aswell! Then when I realised he was part of the show I sort of slid down in my seat a little.

Now that is funny. Lol.  :D