New Ideas from the Disney Store Uk!

Started by Aveen2008, July 26, 2009, 06:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hi,

I was in the Disney store today and picked up this leaflet and was surprised at what they have planned for August, it sounds good and a way of drawing people to the stores..here's pictures of the leaftlets!..

front cover- sporting 'no.1' - giving the impression there ismore of these little booklets to come...

Page 2
I think these ideas are great..it doesn't say if these activities are for adults or kids though! I would love to take part in a quiz! hehe

Page 3, showing items in store, just incase you can't see the bottom it says "design your own disney store t-shirt and win a day in the life of a top fashion designer and much, much more!..

page 4- the bottom is a offer of buying the bag for £6.99 when you spend 10 or more..offer  runs from 13th August- 2nd sep or while stocks last!

It was mainly the events I wanted to tell people about but thought I would show the whole leaflet  :D

p.s I hope I posted this in the correct place (sorry if I haven't :oops: )
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Yeah, I got this leaflet yesterday aswell Aveen. I was impressed by the activities over August aswell. As for not saying whether they are for adults or kids, I get away with it either way, taking Jen..  :lol:  :lol:

I get the feeling that these will not be taking place instore, if the last launch is anything to go by. In the MetroCentre they have a stage and activity area near the Store, that was where they held the last activities. So for my local it's odds on it'll be there again, otherwise the Store would get too full..  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Yeah, I got this leaflet yesterday aswell Aveen. I was impressed by the activities over August aswell. As for not saying whether they are for adults or kids, I get away with it either way, taking Jen..  :lol:  :lol:

I get the feeling that these will not be taking place instore, if the last launch is anything to go by. In the MetroCentre they have a stage and activity area near the Store, that was where they held the last activities. So for my local it's odds on it'll be there again, otherwise the Store would get too full..  :mrgreen:

It's weird though because they couldn't do it at my store as it's too small I think and its on a main street so it couldn't be held outside it..maybe this is only going to be held in certain stores, although if that was true it would be odd for all stores to hand out the leaflet! However they may say that they still had to, to make people aware of the merchandise and the bag offer anyway! :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

I would imagin it would only be certin shops
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

davewasbaloo

This is very cool! Old school  :lol:
since 2001 (many before that)