Character Breakfast

Started by Barnsey313, July 25, 2009, 09:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnsey313

Hey guys, Sorry if there's a similar topic but I couldn't find one. Just wondering if anyone has tried the character breakfast in cafe Mickey?
 I've heard it to be very chaotic but is it a good experience overall? and do you think it worth the price over a breakfast in the hotels?

Thanks.
James.  :D

Pete's Dragon

I make a point of going to Cafe Mickeys every visit. Yes its worth it, especially if you'd had enough of ham, cheese and croissants.

There's no rush, you can book the day before just to be safe. As for being chaotic, it isn't. First you get your table, then when your ready go join the fast moving tiny queue for the buffet. You'll notice the characters come around at a very leisurly pace, and will stp and spend time with all the kids (and adults too) and give plently of time for photo opportunities.

All in all well worth it.!!!

Aveen2008

I am thinking about doing this myself when I go next as I haven't done a character breakfast before as it seemed to much hastle when staying at the santa fe but I am staying in the hotel New York this time so cafe Mickey is basically next door to it lol!

I also want to try walts this time too! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

havent been to one but wanted to go one was just trying to balance my money out for everything else in DLP lol
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "bigrossco"havent been to one but wanted to go one was just trying to balance my money out for everything else in DLP lol

But if you stuff yourself until you are about to burst (and take an apple or 2 away with you) then you wont need to buy lunch. The last time I stuffed myself soo much, I didn't feel hungry again until that evening...........then I went and had the Incredible burger at Annetts  :D/

cahaya

The character breakfast at Cafe Mickey is always a MUST for me at every Disney visit.
I have never seen it chaotic. All characters come to all tables, the food is great and if you have the early time (8am) it is not so full of people.
Do it!!!! For me it is a better option than lunch at the saloon or the tea party.
Mostly Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale, Pluto and the monk are around. I saw King of Robin Hood, Minnie, Eeyore some times, too.
cahaya
If you can dream it, you can do it.
Walt Disney

smurfy74

how much is the breakfast?

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "smurfy74"how much is the breakfast?

According to the printout that came with my booking confirmation
From 1st June -8th Nov.
Adult :£13, Child £10

9th Nov - 1st April
Adult £16, Child £11

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is a reduced price if you book before you leave. The telephone number is 08448 008 111

cahaya

25€ for one adult.
If you can dream it, you can do it.
Walt Disney