Disney's Halloween Festival 2009

Started by Anthony, July 16, 2009, 08:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpkris

Yeah it was. Think there's footage of it in the original 'Where' video on the free promotional DVD in the UK a few years ago?
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

dlrpteam

Hello,

My video of show " Disney Witches Dancing Spells Party ".  :wink:

http://www.vimeo.com/7112626

Riebi

Looks less "special BOOM BOOM magical" then I expected from the interview
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

DestinationMagic

I'm just back from my Halloween Trip to DLRP - very nice.
Does anybody know the name of the song, which is playing in the music loop in the Disneyland Park?

It is not "Halloween-Lo-Ween", it sounds like:
"Happy happy happy happy Halloween, this is our celebration..."

Anyone know the title of it?

Greetings,
Lars
14 - Davy Crocket Ranch
11 - Santa Fe
10 - Cheyenne
09 - Santa Fe
08 - Santa Fe
07 - Cheyenne
06 - Cheyenne
06 - Davy Crocket Ranch
01 - Sequia Lodge
00 - Newport Bay Club
00 - Sequia Lodge
97 - Newport Bay Club
94 - Sequia Lodge

Anthony

Quote from: "Riebi"Looks less "special BOOM BOOM magical" then I expected from the interview
Yes...
QuoteFor that show, Jérôme Picoche came up with some superb scenes, with the transformation of the tombs into cauldrons, with effects everywhere, and a cool ambiance!
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/interviews/emm ... ival-2009/

I had the (mis?)fortune of watching it on video a few weeks ago. Horrible music, weird dancers, no story. Think I preferred the old drugs-themed "Goofy and the Magic Pot" show!

Daniel

Quote from: "DestinationMagic"I'm just back from my Halloween Trip to DLRP - very nice.
Does anybody know the name of the song, which is playing in the music loop in the Disneyland Park?

It is not "Halloween-Lo-Ween", it sounds like:
"Happy happy happy happy Halloween, this is our celebration..."

Anyone know the title of it?

Greetings,
Lars
The songs are in this video:
[youtube:171nsqqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8uyAJ9m4U[/youtube:171nsqqc]
I think the first one is called 'This is Halloween'.

Willow

The Pre-Parade music is basically an edited version of Hallowishes from Walt Disney World.

No idea about its commercial availability.

-----

I believe the song you are talking about is "Happy Happy Disney's Halloween" from Tokyo Disneyland.

DestinationMagic

Quote from: "Willow"I believe the song you are talking about is "Happy Happy Disney's Halloween" from Tokyo Disneyland.

This could be the right song, I'm searching on Youtube for it but without success...
14 - Davy Crocket Ranch
11 - Santa Fe
10 - Cheyenne
09 - Santa Fe
08 - Santa Fe
07 - Cheyenne
06 - Cheyenne
06 - Davy Crocket Ranch
01 - Sequia Lodge
00 - Newport Bay Club
00 - Sequia Lodge
97 - Newport Bay Club
94 - Sequia Lodge

pussinboots

I just came back from my first ever visit during Halloween — I was pretty much a complete novice to this, having never even heard a Halloween song. I was familiar with the Pumpkin Men of course, but other than that, a clean slate.

To be frank, it all left me wondering wherein the appeal lies. It wasn't much, and what was was unremarkable. The decorations were, well, you know. Like a pair of orange Crocs on Audrey Hepburn. Then there was this song which they had managed to shoehorn into most of the area loops, something about how it was Halloween, lo-ween everywhere. Catchy like an Eastern European Eurovision entry as always, but slightly jarring in Frontierland and inside the Main Street shops. Then there was a small pre-parade involving even more pumpkin men (apparently you can never have too many Jack-'O-Lanterns with human bodies.) And that was it.

Sorry to be a downer, but am I missing something? Ah well. Christmas is around the corner.

DestinationMagic

Quote from: "pussinboots"Sorry to be a downer, but am I missing something? Ah well. Christmas is around the corner.

Christmas is a much better season at DLRP - this was my second Halloweenvisit,
I'm not sure if there will be a third one... :wink:
But my kids loved it and this was the most important thing.  :P
14 - Davy Crocket Ranch
11 - Santa Fe
10 - Cheyenne
09 - Santa Fe
08 - Santa Fe
07 - Cheyenne
06 - Cheyenne
06 - Davy Crocket Ranch
01 - Sequia Lodge
00 - Newport Bay Club
00 - Sequia Lodge
97 - Newport Bay Club
94 - Sequia Lodge

Anthony

Quote from: "pussinboots"The decorations were, well, you know. Like a pair of orange Crocs on Audrey Hepburn.
Possibly my favourite remark ever to be posted on this forum. Wonderful.

Elwell2009

Hi has anyone got any info from the halloween party last nite ?

any videos yet ?

Matt :D

just been on youtube and found this, im quite impressed !

[youtube:1ariyl6j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1geajsf5yU[/youtube:1ariyl6j]

Lorum

It was the best Halloween show! =D>
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

MagicKenny

The "Soirée Halloween" was AMAAAZING!! I loved the show that took place on Central Plaza at 00:03 (3 minutes too late haha).
The light effects and the pyrotechnics were stunning. absolutely loved it all!!
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

dlrpkris

SUCH an amazing time. That show blew me away. I had low expectations as people only really knew what was going to happen on the night. Too bad my camera is a pile of junk though. Lots of really fuzzy pictures. Did you get your camera sorted Kenny?
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!