London Trip Report

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, July 10, 2009, 03:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

I can't remember the exact name of the hotel but it was in the Victoria region of London I was not that far away from the palace and the theater for Wicked.
P.S I forgot all about this :lol: I will try my best to get the pics.

SophieD

Great Trip report and pics so far CPP!! It looks like you had a great time :) Did you see Wicked?? Its just opposite Victoria station!!  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "SophieD"Great Trip report and pics so far CPP!! It looks like you had a great time :) Did you see Wicked?? Its just opposite Victoria station!!  :mrgreen:
Thanks Sophie  :mrgreen:  Nah I wanted to see it though  :(  Have you seen it?

SophieD

I have seen it...its brill!! Its one musical that I tell everyone to go and see because its soo good! Did you go to the Disney store in Oxford street??
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "SophieD"I have seen it...its brill!! Its one musical that I tell everyone to go and see because its soo good! Did you go to the Disney store in Oxford street??

I didn't this trip but I think I have been in it before.. you gotta love Disney stores right? :lol:

SophieD

yes indeedy :) I love them...especially in DLP!! :D  :mrgreen:
I always find the one in OXford Street is extremely small even if it is on two floors!  :o  :x
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

Cendrillon

Wow, this is a really great report! I myself live in London so it's a little strange seeing the city through a tourist's eyes, especially as so many of your photos are of things I just take for granted now.