Asia area in Adventureland

Started by peep, July 07, 2009, 12:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

I was thinking maybe an addition of an Asia-inspired area within Adventureland. It would be different and unique for a Disney park.

You could have two or three attractions in the area including one themed to Mulan (have no idea what you could do though) and maybe a water-based attraction like a log flume instead of a Splash Mountain. You could have it themed to the Himalayas range which would be cool. Unfortunately I'm getting a bit stuck on ideas attractions wise etc but just the general idea of something along those lines would be cool.

What attractions would you add into this area? Do you think it would work at DLP?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Mrs. Jennes

well maybe it would but i can't say where exactly.
Maybe near the Indiana Jones ride but not too near at the Skull and Pirates at the Carribean.
And of course there should be  Mulanthemed attraction ;)

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

Walts heir

Great idea

Walts heir

Specially the mulan rode

Walts heir

I meant ride
maybe a dark ride would be good
also the water ride idea is good

Kristof

Walts heir, please no unnecessary double/triple postings...  If you want to add something to your previous message use the edit button.

disneyrules

I think this would be great if this came to adventureland, it would make a good expansion.
Maybe for the mulan attraction you could have a rollercoaster themed to a dragon maybe and as your on the ride it shows scenes from the film.
Also you could add a new resturant with asian food.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

JelleP

Although I love Expedition Everest, I won't put this in the Asia area. But what they could do is a Mulan-based attraction based on it. A Mulan rollercoaster could turn out amazing!
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

montaguewarner

I think a Mulan attraction would be awfully difficult to pull off! Unless the story is mega simplified or changed to just "feature" the characters!
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

JelleP

Quote from: "montaguewarner"I think a Mulan attraction would be awfully difficult to pull off! Unless the story is mega simplified or changed to just "feature" the characters!
WDI will come up with something ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

rein08

The Disney park is the best place to be.
All young-at-hearts and fun lovers would love to go there!
 :thumbs: