Disney's Ink + Paint clothing

Started by Anthony, June 26, 2009, 04:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Bought two nice Disney t-shirts from Topman today...

Which leads me to ask -- is there anywhere which stocks a full or larger range of this "Disney's Ink + Paint" branded clothing? I know DLRP have got some nice clothes which I think are from it, with a bigger range of characters (Pete?), but they're very expensive, especially with the euro-pound rate. I checked Disney Store, but obviously they only cater for foetuses these days.

Perhaps only a limited range is available, changing each season? Annoying, I want this to be my whole wardrobe. :lol:

Topman also sell:

Captain Pan

You mean person... I now want the entire collection... But need a Job first... maybe I should try and get a job in TopShop/Man

The one of Donald Alone (and in one piece) is double sided with Donald Also on the Back of the T-Shirt!

Its hard to choose which one I want... to start the collection...

Owain

They also sell it in H&M  :)

Anthony

Quote from: "Owain"They also sell it in H&M  :)
Ooh do they? I prefer H&M. No student discount, but much nicer staff...

Javey74

OMG... Thanks for this post Anthony, I didn't know Topman sold disney T-shirts or H&M..  :o

I know where I'll be heading..  :mrgreen:

Owain

This top is from H&M, my friend has it;

littlemermaid83

I like them jumpers, shame i'm a girl lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Well thanks to Anthony, I've now got my Donald T-Shirt. Priced at £18.00 at Topman..  :mrgreen:

I also purchased that find by Owain in H&M, it was priced at £9.99..  :D

Snow_White_Girl

River Island sell some of the female Ink & Paint range, I found this about a year ago for £16.99! :)
[attachment=0:235lyz3d]DSC00683.JPG[/attachment:235lyz3d]

And wearing it here! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Owain

Javey74

Now I really like that...  :mrgreen:

Owain

Quote from: "Owain"New Mickey jumper in topman  :)

BLACK CHEEKY MICKEY SWEATSHIRT

£26.00

//http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=88993&parent_category_rn=38963&productId=1314994&langId=-1

I noticed this had been taken off the site, so i rushed down to my local topman and got it today !  :D

I regret not getting the goofy and grey mickey jumpers  :(

Im checking ebay everyday too see if any of them appear !

Other news, shopping in river island i found this new addition !

Its ok, but the colours arnt that good.

Ink + Paint @ topman is still my favourite !

Owain

anntaylor

[-o<

disneyrules

They all look really nice :)
I love the donald ones does anybody know if there still selling them in stores? I have looked on the topman website and there are none there.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1: