Wonderful trip - but no Segways to be found!?

Started by Bettan, June 21, 2009, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bettan

After a fantastic week at DLRP I just missed the Segways that should be at Disneylake. But we could not see them any day! Have anyone else seen them? But instead we hired a type of cycle that had 2-4 places and 4 wheels and cycled round the lake. And La Marina was only open at one time during our visit and we was a bit disappointed about that.

But we had at wonderful trip and are planning for a new trip the next summer.

We stayed at a very good hotel: L'Elysée at Val d'Europe. It's very close to the train station, the big shoppingcenter and the buses to Disneyland. It was very easy to check in and out at the hotel. It is much more complicated to check in and out from Adagio in Val d'Europe where we have stayed 4 times before. But now we have a new favourite hotel: L'Elysée at Val d'Europe.

smurfy74

did you get the train to the park or the bus? we are staying there tuesday and glad you report it as being good, as we were  a bit nervous.

Bettan

We took the bus most of the time, but sometimes we took the train instead of waiting for the bus. It's perfect with the free bus, not so many people on it when we were there.

smurfy74

How often did you find the busses were and did you have to show any i.d. to get on the bus ( and is it number 50? )

Waddi

QuoteSegways®
Weekends and public holidays*
From 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
€20 for 20 minutes
Where you there over a Weekend or Bank Holiday?

Bettan

I didn't keep the timetable but you will recive one at the hotel. But I remember it was 16 trips at each direction every day. But if you want to be at the park early for the Extra Magic Hours you can walk to the park or take the train (it's just one station away). You don't have to show anything on the buses, and you can hop on/hop off both at the driver and at the door where you usually hop off a bus. Watch the kids so they don't fall in the bus, they drive very fast and on two wheels in the curves!

I was there sunday 14 to saturday 20, but I didn't see them any day. (But we went home at saturday the 20 of June.