Astrix and Obelix invade Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by davewasbaloo, June 08, 2009, 12:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*TIMMIE*

It is just pathetic to see those two. They are really selfish to bring others in danger and spoiling it for the crowds.  :evil:

Captain Pan

Well it doesn't look like an Isolated incident, it looks to be a very poor Attempt of a Trigger Happy TV stunt! As the youtube publisher appears to have shown a variety of other clips at a fishmongers and swimming pools.. (I'm actually amazed i remembered the french!)

Looking at it stupidity and 15 minutes of glory what fuels minds of the stupid minority of the globe.. I only Wish I was the Queen of Hearts, the white rabbit or even Mad Hatter, both would have found themselves very Un-Disneylike unconscious on the ground following a clothesline!

Alexander

Quote from: "*TIMMIE*"...and spoiling it for the crowds.  :evil:
Just remember:
The more you :evil:, the more they  :D/  :lol:  :P

Relax.
Life is different.

CentralPlazaPerson

DESPICABLE!
Maybe they came to the wrong park. Parc Astrix is down the road last time I checked!
The Queen of Hearts was not amused!

DisneylandParisFan

How stupid. Did you see the sad looking children that were really upset because of this happening! That was such a horrid thing to do. Poor kids. :(

Mrs Potatohead

this makes me slightly worried, that security, who look in peoples bags before the gates did not realise these two 'clowns' costumes in the bags or did not pick up on it..they had wigs, the whole shebang! ive had to practicaly empty the entire contents of my bag before on the table!!! unless they had everything hidden under their clothes which again is also pretty suspicious of the fact they werent noticed... i know that really they are looking for serious security threats like knifes etc, but it would have raised a few eyebrows if it had have been me!

Festival Disney

If I personally was a CM within sight of that... I would have tackled them to the ground :P
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day