Have you just come back from DLRP - PLEASE HELP

Started by tinkerbell5, May 20, 2009, 07:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell5

Anyone returned recently from DRLP?, please please please say they have started to sell the aerial toppers. I have just come home from work to find that mine has been picked off my car. I got if from Florida last year and seen as it took me 2 years to save to go there I dont think i will be going back for a few more years. Last time I went to DLRP they didnt sell them but wondered if they had started,

Thanks

eeyores girl

:evil: couldnt you scream!!!! i hate that, im going june 3rd if you need i could get you one if someone tells us they have them before igo, no prob good luck x :wink:
disney is soooo wonderful!!!!
WHEN YOU WISH APON A STAR........

dlrp 1999 NEWPORT BAY
dwf 2002 int drive
dlrp 2006 santa fe
dlrp 2009 santa fe

kmara

I have just googled because I didn't know what aerial toppers are and I found this; maybe it helps? :

http://www.aerialtoppers.com/disney-aer ... rs-9-c.asp

http://www.aerialballs.com/index.php?ac ... at&catId=3
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Clarebelle

Never seen them at DLRP :( our last trip was April this year.
the UK Disney store sometimes have them near the cash desk, but then again I havent seen them since I started driving 3-4 years ago
Amazon have a few disney ones... Nemo, Piget etc
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

tinkerbell5

Thanks for your replys. I have calmed down a bit now I was so angry  :oops: when I got home, People dont realise how much Disney means to us he he(Listen to me I sound like a big kid!!!). I have had a look on some of the websites so should be able to get hold of another, Thanks eeyores girl Im going to DLRP in October so I can have a look then.

Thanks again

:D/

Aveen2008

They sell different kinds of DIsney ones on ebay I think :)  I am sorry someone did that though, that's very frustrating
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Oh that's so infuriating, I have a Stitch aerial topper that I got from WDW 4 years ago. I haven't dared put it on my car yet cos I'm so frightened it'll get stolen, especially considering the no-mark teenagers around here have actually stolen the ENTIRE aerial from my car before! I was last in DLP last summer and I didn't see any then, let's hope you're lucky when you go! :)

\":lamp:\"