Phantom Manor questions

Started by Jiminy, April 07, 2004, 10:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiminy

Does anybody have a picture or plan of phantom manors track layout? I always try to keep orientation, but it just puzzles my mind.. Probably it is a simple circle, isn't it?
And: Is the wine cellar (exit) on a higher level than the grand staircase (entry)? Because when you enter the buggies they come from above..
Thanx!

flor

Hello Jiminy, some good questions. Maybe Raptor will read some of the answer in his new book: Haunted Mansion from the ride to the movie. There is also a lot of information about Phantom Manor in it.

Kristof

Yes, I'll have a look into it  :D

Jiminy

Thanx in advance!  8)
Is it an interesting book? According to its title it seems to deal predominantly with the American attractions.. Still there are certainly some parallels to Phantom Manor I guess!

Kristof

It's a really cool book... It has several chapters: About Haunted Mansion California, Haunted Mansion WDW/Tokyo, Phantom Manor Paris and some pages about the movie Haunted Mansion.  :D

flor

"Mum, Leota won't shut up'" ;-)

And I've seen some pages too, it's really cool. Especially because PM is my favourite attraction.

Jiminy

It's one of my favourite attractions too! When I first saw the manor (maybe at the age of twelve or thirteen) I desperately wanted to live in there!  :lol:  Well.. nowadays I'm glad that it was not me to become the 1000th ghost..
By the way: I'm still amazed at the Madame Leota effect, although I have read many articles on that.. It really looks cool!

Kristof

We have found this on another website...

experiment627

Very cool!!!

flor

Finally I found some time to come back to the forum.

I just love the map!
No I finally understand which route we make inside the attraction

Scriptkiddie

Quote from: "Jiminy"Does anybody have a picture or plan of phantom manors track layout? I always try to keep orientation, but it just puzzles my mind.. Probably it is a simple circle, isn't it?

//http://www.ravenswood-manor.com

Quote from: "Jiminy"And: Is the wine cellar (exit) on a higher level than the grand staircase (entry)? Because when you enter the buggies they come from above..
Thanx!
Yes the unload is on a higher level then the load. When you exit the Seance Circle you will climb a little bit before entering The Ballroom. Then in The Casket Tunnel you will go down again (but then your still not on the right level). When you take a look at the Grand Staircase, you can see the buggies coming down from a higher level before you can board them  :).
The party will commence only at:
//http://www.happy-haunts.com