25 april 2009 - Walt Disney Studios parc.

Started by Disneydavid, May 03, 2009, 06:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

First of all , a announcement for a new podcast which I just release on iTunes and for videoplayers , Dlp on the GO! (see : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6944) or look at my sign down under.These podcasts are also and directly my latest videos. Now back to the tr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DID TRANSLATE THIS REPORT FROM Dutch to Engels in Google

It was Saturday morning, 2 hours. I had, like many others, a day trip 1malige ordered for 38.50 incl bus and 1 ticket! No money is. Were it not that the action only Rotterdammers once. Well, I went back, and not much later some kids sitting next to me a year or 12, 13. So far everything went well. Because the father had to press on my place are because I was alone. He said that a good front was. place that was not so, because the only place that was in the bus was the seat beside the driver. Now I have a length of 1.91 so I have relatively long legs and I was therefore free crab. I felt a long time in the ootje, but a few hours later, the place I consider as my own!

Almost disney had arrived in Paris on the road near a large cloud of smoke to find center [/ i] on the road! Apparently there was a car explode or something like that because it was the middle of the road.
Well, it was one particular ride, but I was the whole time to the question .... the park would I take? It was that we got a ticket! But what do you expect when you nearly 40 euros to Disney could incl. bus?

Well, it was so this park:

WHAT is TOWER OF TERROR a superride: D!
It remains always swallowing.Would the tower still go?
Maarja, I had already been let and each time I had a WOW experience!
TO my addiction was so far that every time I tried to make a TOTfoto!
Vain because I bent down every time. But not trying is always wrong, so after about 10 x:

Hahaha, well it funny that you can put that one of the few in the elevator was!
Very nice.
Moreover, there was interference in CRUSH'S COASTER! I have benefited greatly, because after waiting for 15 minutes just so I could (as one of the first)do the atraction for the first time .It is a good addition to the Studios but it was may be a bit longer .... although, those rows to see it was good that he went so fast: D!

Exuses for the somewhat poor quality.

Also Playhouse DISNEY I can do and I find it one of the BEST shows in the entire park! Maybe I say this because I didn't do Animagique before and Cinemagique is... well... al little old
It is a very nice show, but I really wonder how long it atraktie / show still will be.

Besides the ToTfoto and the frame I have bought this hat, well I do not like to buy something 'resort' state:

This was it:)!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

kiki_304

Sounds like you had a good time and good that you had lots of leg space on the bus. lol

I can't wait to see the Mickey Mouse clubhouse when I go in 1 week.

Magicalmouse125

Sound like you had fun. So this means that you have released a podcast on iTunes?
That is sooooo cool
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

The Butlin Boy

Glad you had a great time, thanks for sharing your report :)

Disneydavid

Your Welcome!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!