Trip Report april 2. - 7.

Started by MizzRabbit, April 29, 2009, 12:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzRabbit

Well, I'm back - obviously. But I'm way behind on my bachelor project so I can't write my trip report yet. Just wanted to let you guys know that I had a great time and that I saw Clarebelle. I was too shy to say hi, but it really is a weird experience seeing someone from the forum irl. She looked very happy and so did her boyfriend. Well, pictures to come sometime in june I think. Didn't take that many this time as I actually got sick in the middle of the trip. So did my boyfriend and we had to stay in our room a lot. It was awsome though and I loved roomservice! :D Had no idea Disney Channel was so much fun haha.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Javey74

Oh dear, sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend getting sick in the middle of your trip Honey..  :(

I can wait till June for the snaps, but for now as you say, your bachelor project must come first..  :wink:  :D

Aveen2008

Hey Honey,

aww I am sorry to hear you were unwell, hope your feeling better!! It sounds like you didn't let it affect you! Good on ya!

I hope your work goes ok and that you can report back to us soon! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Welcome back!!

Sorry you and your bf were ill, but still it sounds like you made the most of it  :D

Looking forward to your pictures and more details when you have the time, and good luck with your project!!

Clarebelle

you saw me? :oops: I was probably moaning, I'm scared now. I got ill too while I was there  :shock: wonder if it was something going about.  
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

The Butlin Boy

I'm glad you had a great time, but I'm sorry you got ill. I'm looking forward to reading your report :)

DLP-Photos.com

I am happy to hear that you had a great time and sorry to hear that both of you was sick :(

Looking forward to reading the report and seeing the pictures.

(og held og lykke med projektet :D)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Magicalmouse125

Absolutley can't wait to hear about you trip report Mizz Rabbit!

:( Sorry to hear you got sick!

Glad you still found a way to have a good time!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

MizzRabbit

Thx so much for your comments. Looking forward to writing the report. I have three weeks to go before handing in my bachelor. Maybe some of you can help me actually. I'm looking for high res photos of families in the park. I'll give you full credit as the owner of the photo! I just really need some authentic Disney magic pictures as the ones Disney provide are a little too staged for my taste. Thanks!!! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]