Disney Blockbuster Café

Started by Kristof, April 24, 2009, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Haha point made. Is there really need for POTC, Surely blue lagoon covers that? Agree with HSM..make the interior like the cafeteria in the school. I could picture Pirates meet and greet restaurant though.

smurfy74

i wonder if the menu will be different now it has a 'cafe' tag. i quite like the name and i think it fits in well. Cafe is an international word that most Europeans understand, so I would expect it to be busier than Backlot Express, the old building was amazing inside but wasnt very exciting from the exterior. So fingers crossed  [-o<  [-o<

CafeFantasia

Blockbuster Cafe? That makes me think of, "wow, what a difference, blockbuster video" :-)

dagobert

I like the name, too, but I still don't understand why they change the whole restaurant. In my opinion the interior looks good and I don't think that they will retheme the exterior.

The menu is the problem and not the setting. So hopefully there will be a new menu, too.

The Butlin Boy

I like the new name, and I'm glad that they've actually bothered to change it. It makes sense that if they're going to re-do the interior, that they might as well re-launch the whole thing at the same time :)

I wonder if they'll change the menu too? Perhaps they'll sell different types of food, or theme the menu to POTC and HSM? Buccaneer Burger anyone? Jack Juice? A Singing Smoothie? Or how about a portion of Cheerleader Chips? :P

Quote from: "Anthony"Restaurant des Blockbusters?

Pretty good guess Ant, have you bought a lottery ticket tonight? :wink:

Kristof

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I wonder if they'll change the menu too? Perhaps they'll sell different types of food, or theme the menu to POTC and HSM? Buccaneer Burger anyone? Jack Juice? A Singing Smoothie? Or how about a portion of Cheerleader Chips? :P

Dead Cows Tell no Tales menu?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I wonder if they'll change the menu too? Perhaps they'll sell different types of food, or theme the menu to POTC and HSM? Buccaneer Burger anyone? Jack Juice? A Singing Smoothie? Or how about a portion of Cheerleader Chips? :P

Dead Cows Tell no Tales menu?

:lol:

How about the 'You Are The Music In Meat Menu'? :roll:

davewasbaloo

We're all in this together mixed salad?
since 2001 (many before that)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"We're all in this together mixed salad?

Nice one, I like it :P

"I'll have some of Boot Strap Bill's Chicken Legs, with a side order of Captain's Coleslaw and one of Sharpay's Strawberry Shakes please"

"One minute sir, I just need to Work This Out!"

:P

davewasbaloo

I'll start with the Davy Jones Calimari
Then move on to the Troy Tortilla Spanish Omlette
And then finish with the Tortuga Torte
since 2001 (many before that)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"I'll start with the Davy Jones Calimari
Then move on to the Troy Tortilla Spanish Omlette
And then finish with the Tortuga Torte

:lol:  =D>

CentralPlazaPerson

"Stick to the status quo"...."Stick to the salad bowl"

Anthony

I wasn't far wrong with the sarcastic guess of Restaurant des Blockbusters then...

Blockbuster Café. I'm not sure if that constitutes a 100% bland name or not. Might depend on what kind of logo they come up with, though currently I'm just imagining the blue and yellow Blockbuster Video logo with "Cafe" stuck on.

At least a name change might mean something being done about the exterior...

CafeFantasia

Other names which they considered, but ultimately rejected, include:

- Movie Cafe
- Backlot Express: Mission 2
- Walt Disney Pictures Presents A Pixar Animation Studios Production Of A Movie Cafe
- Another Sequel Cafe
- Direct To DVD Diner
- High School Musicafeteria
- Restaurantemagique
- Cafemagique
- Foodmagique
- Pirates of the Cafeteria
- Captain Jack's Snack Attack
- Get'cha Head In The Food
- High School Musical 5: Now It's A Restaurant
- Pirates: From Ride, To Movie, To Restaurant
- Big White Building With Props In It

lil-shawn

QuoteOther names which they considered, but ultimately rejected, include:

- Movie Cafe
- Backlot Express: Mission 2
- Walt Disney Pictures Presents A Pixar Animation Studios Production Of A Movie Cafe
- Another Sequel Cafe
- Direct To DVD Diner
- High School Musicafeteria
- Restaurantemagique
- Cafemagique
- Foodmagique
- Pirates of the Cafeteria
- Captain Jack's Snack Attack
- Get'cha Head In The Food
- High School Musical 5: In Burger Form
- Pirates: From Ride, To Movie, To Restaurant
- Big White Building With Props In It

:lol: hahaha, i think the last one would be very nice and it really says what´s inside...