Mickey Head Cookie Contest - CM Contest

Started by JelleP, September 09, 2010, 05:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JelleP

Finally some good-quality videos on DLP's YouTube Channel :D
[youtube:1pt7f2qh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQK3TxDPCI[/youtube:1pt7f2qh]
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Laura678

I really like this! I like the set of videos about CM's and their roles in DLP... Can't wait for more!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

ICHAPMAN

In the video the chef lists the various DLRP resturants he has worked in - towards the end he lists "North East Block" - what/where is "North East Block" please?

RiverRogue

Quote from: "ICHAPMAN"In the video the chef lists the various DLRP resturants he has worked in - towards the end he lists "North East Block" - what/where is "North East Block" please?

Main Street is divided into four blocks, administratively, divided by Main Street and the two center streets... The two West blocks aren't generally referred to by these terms, but the shops of the South East Block and especially the restaurants within the North East Block (Market House Deli, Cable Car Bake Shop, Gibson Girl etc...) are often grouped that way.

It's an internal term but like many such names and codes used on a daily basis, CMs won't even think twice before using them with guests... I guess it's not as bad as "Sorry sir, Hista is 101..."

ICHAPMAN

Ah right...thanks!