A few Pics from HKDL (56K warning)

Started by ightenhill, April 19, 2009, 10:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ightenhill

Still have a lot to process but had a great time here...

The Subway from Sunny Bay to the PArk has been totally Mickeyed up

Not often you get an entire land and ride to yourself

Jungle Cruise certainly has some nice new additions

More pics can be found here //http://ightenhill.smugmug.com/gallery/7831231_bNsSt/1/514990708_s7vzs
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Clarebelle

Your photos are wonderful! Did you tour around China? or is it easy to get from one place to the next?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Owain

Great Photos Ightenhill, and your so lucky getting to go on jungle cruise with just the two of you !  :)

DLP-Photos.com

Awesome photos - I would love to see other parks than Paris, but it is hard when you cannot think about flying, without panicking ;-)

It must have been great fun and a bit weird to ride the Jungle Cruise all by yourself! :lol:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MinnieMouse

Oh so wonderful pics, thank you for sharing them.

Epcot_Boy

Thanks for that :) ...........although the place looks empty :(  Not good I think :(

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

The Butlin Boy

Your photos are simply amazing, both of HKDL and of China itself. Thank you for posting them, it was a pleasure to be able to see them :)  =D>

Aveen2008

Thanks for sharing those pics Ightenhill! :D/

The mountains in the background are beautiful. Funny though it reminds me of Ireland
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Your pictures are beautiful. Looks like a wonderful holiday! Shanghai looks amazing!

The picture in HKDL with the fireworks at the end is stunning...

Javey74

Brilliant photos ightenhill..  =D>  =D>  =D>

It's always nice to see other Magic Kingdoms, thanks for sharing..  :D

kmara

wonderful pictures, thank you so much for sharing!!!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Kristof

Your wide angle lens makes the park look bigger!  =D>  :mrgreen:

ightenhill

Quote from: "Kristof"Your wide angle lens makes the park look bigger!  =D>  :mrgreen:

The Sigma 10-20mm became a really versatile lens on this trip.. Now must start on the TR.
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Magicalmouse125

What wonderful pictures!!

It's sad that the place looks empty!

From what i've heard HKDL are about to build a frontierland or something so maybe that'll boost figures juts a bit!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

mstaft

Beautiful pics! Thank you!